Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hello. Im new here and the newbie thread is so confusing. Please i need a regime clear my uneven hands and legs. i plan to start exfoliating for 4 to 6 weeks but i dont know when to incoporate the LA. im planning to use Likas soap , dead sea soap and alreday prepared LA. pls how do I start. thank you

·
Registered
142 Posts
Now , this is helpful @ Doodoobrown. The newbie thread has a lot of Information and i was confused. Kindly assist to answer the following questions. I bought Likas Papaya and F& W AHA cream for my LA Lotion. can i use it for my face too?
2. On the day i wont be using the LA lotion, can I use my gluthahione serum + Vit C?
3. From your explanations , Im not suppose to use LA lotion the same day i use dead sea salt. im i correct?
Thank you

·
Registered
142 Posts
@ doodoobrown. I started exfoliating 3days ago
mORNING
Kojic Acid Soap
Vit c serum
Night
Kojic acid soap
F&W Aha Lotion

for face and body
now , my left hand fingers are getting brighter while the left hand fingers and face are dark and dull
what im not not doing write

thank you

·
Registered
142 Posts
@ DOODOOBROWN im getting the KIT sooneest as well as lactic acid ( yet to decide on LA ) but i noticed little peeling on my fingers and my face getting brighter ( not light ) so should i continue with the fair and white AHA lotion when peeling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts