Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 500 Posts

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
So far so good, not greasy and absorbs nicely.  I think its great for maintenance and it smells really nice. How is the Rejuveness? Does it lighten too? @gymrat
I haven't used it yet. I just got it a few days ago. I will keep you posted though. Ponds is stepping it up, getting fancy packaging and all :D

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
How is the Rejuveness? Does it lighten too? @gymrat
I haven't used it yet. I just got it a few days ago. I will keep you posted though. Ponds is stepping it up, getting fancy packaging and all
yep keep me posted!!!
They sure are , they have to keep up with the competition, Ponds is old school

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
LOL , cool, I never start threads, but I figured the info I had would get lost somewhere as usual..

Could u imagine if U, WB n VS do a thread together n Gymmie chip in as she always does MEHN
I can totally imagine that hahahaaaaa!!

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have some protective UPF running shirts but that is about it. I am not much of a believer in the clothing. My feeling is, if you can see through it, it won't protect you much. As for beach gear...........I wish this outfit was fitting for the Cali beaches.........I wear it in a red hot second if so!!

That outfit is so cute, I agree, if the sun rays get through the garment then its not protecting nothing.

I just hate using SS all over my body, that is so costly

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
ABOUT to lighten my nails now , they've turned yellow, from the creams and thing

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
doing my toe nails too, wanna wear no polish for a few days, doing natural look, with light summery skin in the shade

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
When applying products what do u put on first retina are la lotion lightening cream vitamin c serum and how do u layer it and how long should I wait in between products

Hey monique, see below, and wait 15min btwn application hun. let your skin soak each thing in. Retin A it depends on if its gel or cream, so follow through ,,good luck

RULE of THUMB, products get applied in the following sequence

1. Serums

2. Gels

3. Lotions

4.Creams

5. Oils

· Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
My nails and toes are white with the moon cuticle showing , YIPPEEE
. No polish for a bit I need to let nails breathe too

21 - 40 of 500 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.