Skin Care Talk banner

441 - 460 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
HELLO FAM, I know I was away , M.I.A and all that, but never for too long, just dropping by

I still apply my products separately but in the right order,it's 2nd nature to me at this point.,

when I doo apply IT'S Just my Lightener and sunscreen in this new year of 2015... simple and quick.

ANY members or non members STILL DOING THE ORDER OF APPLICATION AND WERE SUCCESSFUL??

·
Registered
89 Posts
HELLO FAM, I know I was away , M.I.A and all that, but never for too long, just dropping by

I still apply my products separately but in the right order,it's 2nd nature to me at this point.,

when I doo apply IT'S Just my Lightener and sunscreen in this new year of 2015... simple and quick.

ANY members or non members STILL DOING THE ORDER OF APPLICATION AND WERE SUCCESSFUL??
DooDooB!!! I was thinking to myself that I sure missed seeing you on the forum! Glad you're doing well! yes I still layer my products and am getting great results, but I'm starting to peel a lot now. I wanted to know your opinion on adding niacinimide powder to g and g, I love me some b3, it helped me archive a pinky pale tone in the past with increased skin thickness and moisture. Would b3 interact with the acidity of g and g?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #444

DooDooB!!! I was thinking to myself that I sure missed seeing you on the forum! Glad you're doing well! yes I still layer my products and am getting great results, but I'm starting to peel a lot now. I wanted to know your opinion on adding niacinimide powder to g and g, I love me some b3, it helped me archive a pinky pale tone in the past with increased skin thickness and moisture. Would b3 interact with the acidity of g and g?
Hello darling
, thanks for the Love you
I appreciate you

& ooh yes I think it would interfere with the gNg, I'm happy you're looking good with the application method, So happy for your success!!!!!

So why don't you get aveeno lotion and add b3 powder to that? That way you can skin build and continue lightening safely with the niacinamide... I also add b3 to neutrogena alcohol free toner and use on face or wherever and it lightens, tones and turns nipples pinkish (lol) TMI I know

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
You're welcome1f609 @alisia1

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Hey DOODOOBROWN have a question about layering I have a mix of natural oils. Now I know the rule of thumbs is lotions before oils. Now, I thought it would be better to feed the skin first with the natural oils simply because they contain healing and nourishing properties beneficial in its natural state than the manufactured lotion, though good but IMO not as beneficial as the natural oils. Would the lotion if applied first not reduce the skins ability of tapping into the awesomeness of the oils. What do you think? Would the lotion pull the oils deeper and if it does, would it be getting the entire benefit from the oils. ....hope I explained it properly lol

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
Would the lotion if applied first not reduce the skins ability of tapping into the awesomeness of the oils. What do you think? Would the lotion pull the oils deeper and if it does, would it be getting the entire benefit from the oils. ....hope I explained it properly lol
I understand what you mean
you know what, I've experimented with that. I recently applied the vitaminE oil on a scar I caused with rDL.Then waited until my skin drank it up, then did my usual application method

I also applied the oil/glycerin that I use first after showering because my skin gets so dry.. I noticed my body sopped it all up and then I added the lotion after a ½ hr or so and I still maintained the light complexion.. I just think with the glycerin you have to wait a awhile for absorption. Hence with the regular order of layering, you can apply in 5-10 minutes... I hope you get me on this one lol

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Thanks hun, I totally get you. I feel the same wa, when I apply my lotion before the oil, I don't wait a long time like I do when applying the oils first. Thank you once again, I would def be experimenting by using both method on a weekly interval.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
Thanks hun, I totally get you. I feel the same wa, when I apply my lotion before the oil, I don't wait a long time like I do when applying the oils first. Thank you once again, I would def be experimenting by using both method on a weekly interval.
you're welcome nwa!!!

it don't hurt to experiment..yes I do add the natural oils first and make sure they absorb first especially if theres any irritation anywhere

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #451
where the stars at

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #454
Thank you darling... I've been M.I.A. pardon my tardiness and hish:D @kajal

I hope you are reaching your goals quickly

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
Hello babeee,,, Thanks @John-Dave ,,, what's new??

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
@John-Dave G&G is that shish!!! good for you dear... I'm Mostly using natural, just a little arbutin in my ikb soap, but no HQ products anymore.. I think when I tried using SL milk again the smell gave me a headache and it scared me away..SL sits in my closet all mixed and shish for nothing, just a memory.
I do plenty of exotic soaps exfoliation and occlude at night. And still do glut IV on and off. I was getting track marks in my vein, thats not cool..
But I basically keep the lighty maintenance process easy and fast

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
@John-Dave G&G is that shish!!! good for you dear... I'm Mostly using natural, just a little arbutin in my ikb soap, but no HQ products anymore.. I think when I tried using SL milk again the smell gave me a headache and it scared me away..SL sits in my closet all mixed and shish for nothing, just a memory.
I do plenty of exotic soaps exfoliation and occlude at night. And still do glut IV on and off. I was getting track marks in my vein, thats not cool..
But I basically keep the lighty maintenance process easy and fast
Nice and Simple... Glut IV sounds interesting will have to research some more... Thanks..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
@John-Dave yes simple finally,, it took a lot to get here lol.. Are you layering G&G these days or mixing your G&G with something else?

441 - 460 of 498 Posts