Skin Care Talk banner

461 - 480 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
@John-Dave yes simple finally,, it took a lot to get here lol.. Are you layering G&G these days or mixing your G&G with something else?
@DOODOOBROWN... depending... how I feel that day.. I have the cream and oil... either G&G solo... g&g cream mixed with the oil in my hands... or layer the oil over cream.... its my go to cream for when I wanna lighten 2 to 3 shades... other than than I maintain with KA soaps or regular exfoliating soaps.. along with LA lotion and 3000 mg of vitamin c.... but I am on 7 month journey with the cream to see how far it takes me since its fall/winter season now... I am nw 40 trying to get to nw 35... What shade are you maintaining at? NC 42 still?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm glad so glad I came over this thread.
I purchased my LA90℅ and mixed it into my Citaphil to make my lotion. I have been having salt baths and just yesterday I have started to peel. Before that I have been exfoliating every week with glyco peels.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
I'm glad so glad I came over this thread.
I purchased my LA90℅ and mixed it into my Citaphil to make my lotion. I have been having salt baths and just yesterday I have started to peel. Before that I have been exfoliating every week with glyco peels.
Hey there!!I am so happy for you:marchmellow: it seems you found what works for your skin, I remember when I peeled a little. Keep it up!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
To be in love with this thread is an understatement..:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for bringing this thread back to life!! I hope it helps you reach your goal:)
keep me posted!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
@john-dave how did the 7 month journey go? g n g cream and oil is still working for you? I was gone from here for a while, sorry for the 7 month late reply :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hello. Im new here and the newbie thread is so confusing. Please i need a regime clear my uneven hands and legs. i plan to start exfoliating for 4 to 6 weeks but i dont know when to incoporate the LA. im planning to use Likas soap , dead sea soap and alreday prepared LA. pls how do I start. thank you

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
@sexysisi

Finish the exfoliation process first, it's important to remove all the dead skin thats been there for years, I would do the 6 weeks of exfoliation for best results. Then you will be ready to use lighteners. You can use Likas throughout the exfoliation process, since its a fruit acid

what you're using to exfoliate your skin is also important, get a micro cloth for your face, and a korean italy towel for your body. You can find these at the dollar store or order on ebay.

You can use Korean italy towel while you soak in dead sea salt as well. You can switch up and use your LA ( I dont know what if you're using LA lotion DIY or spraying it on) 2 or 3 days a week.

soak in sea salt 2 times a week sunday and tuesday (for example) then rinse off your body and wash off with the likas soap.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
@sexysisi please see above and check newbie thread as well

·
Registered
142 Posts
Now , this is helpful @ Doodoobrown. The newbie thread has a lot of Information and i was confused. Kindly assist to answer the following questions. I bought Likas Papaya and F& W AHA cream for my LA Lotion. can i use it for my face too?
2. On the day i wont be using the LA lotion, can I use my gluthahione serum + Vit C?
3. From your explanations , Im not suppose to use LA lotion the same day i use dead sea salt. im i correct?
Thank you

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
@sexysisi,, slow down a bit

okay from your previous questions, I had the impression that you haven't exfoliated fully yet... thats first before incorporating all these lighteners you're using,, In the other thread you said you're getting dark ??? What have you done so far, I need to know before any advice...

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #475
@sexysisi

you can use likes for your face, if it doesn't irritate you, test it out and don't leave it on for more than 3 mins.. I can't really answer much w/o knowing what you've been doing.. in the newbie thread you say you're turning dark... @sexysisi .. whats your regimen now?

did you exfoliate first? & how long?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Awesome thread

·
Registered
142 Posts
@ doodoobrown. I started exfoliating 3days ago
mORNING
Kojic Acid Soap
Vit c serum
Night
Kojic acid soap
F&W Aha Lotion

for face and body
now , my left hand fingers are getting brighter while the left hand fingers and face are dark and dull
what im not not doing write

thank you

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
You're welcome dear... what complexion are you starting with? and what complexion do you want to be??
your exfoliation regimen is mild, its going to take a while longer if you are exfoliating with just kojic acid soap and f&w lotion.

It seems you're not exfoliating completely. Therefore you will not be even. You need something to scrub off dead skin , order a korean italy towel from ebay
@sexysisi

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #479
thank you @4evayoung,, hope its helping you in your journey

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Its great that this came back up. Awesome reminder.

Although I put my oils before my creams.....just my preference tho.

461 - 480 of 498 Posts