Yeah I've always used my G&G oil before my cream but I'm gonna try it the other way around this time.I know right? you never know what thread will come back lol... @lightboy... if you feel it works better that way for you..then go. Thats like putting oil on top of the egg you're trying to fry. It will still fry but it will take longer.
@John-Dave@DOODOOBROWN.. I just saw this comment.... I had a bad reaction to G&G gave me red bumps... My skin tone fluatucles from Nc 45 to Nc 42 at the lightest... Basically my staples are Kojie san soap or dead sea soap 2 times a week only.. Mild LA lotion daily and Glycolic acid lotion........ IKB Arbutin lotion.. this took me to an NC 42 with 3 months plus it was still winter/spring season... so no sun exposure.... now I have a tan on my outter arm and I stopped using IKB lotion... So back to Nc 44/45 so starting back up this month.... My Ava tor is Me.....
:iagree: ...this works for me too. However, some oils are very light almost like serums an example is GnG oil, so it depends on the oil for me.hey boo,,,,I always save the oil for last. It coats the lotion and creams, and I see a difference faster, let me know if it works for you @lightboy
Sorry just saw this @sexysisi,,, while peeling stop exfoliating that area and simply moisturize the peel instead.. evoo or coconut oil is great I use that to heal my skin when I flake a bit. I also Love Emu oil..@ DOODOOBROWN im getting the KIT sooneest as well as lactic acid ( yet to decide on LA ) but i noticed little peeling on my fingers and my face getting brighter ( not light ) so should i continue with the fair and white AHA lotion when peeling.
Wya@DOODOOBROWN U KNOW Imma have a couple questions guuuuurrllll
1. Seeing that I mix my products all together, r u saying that it would be more effective to layer it?
2. How long would u say that products take to absorb in the skin as I'm heavy handed n I tend to have to wait 30mins + n it STILL be greasy on my skin
3. So r u saying that u prefer a DIY B3 Lotion over LA Lotion?
4. Since I have never done a peel, what % would u suggest starting with bearing in mind that my skin is sensitive.
5. Would u suggest doing in Summer n how often?
6. PLZ if u could can u give a blow by blow description on how u do ur LA peels?
7. What is ur regi in ur recovery time n how long is ur recovery time?
THANK U DOLL