Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please advice me - I am looking for a sunblock, anti-wrinkle cream and tinted moisturiser all in one!

At the moment I am using Clinique (surge SP15), followed by Freeze 24/7 on the fine lines then my foundation. I find throughout the day my skin dries out.

I have just purchased Clinique city block (SPF 30), do I need a separate moistuiser to work on the wrinkles? I have a Liz Earle daily eye repair specifically for this area, however, I find I'm going over the top with all these products.

HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Can someone please advice me - I am looking for a sunblock, anti-wrinkle cream and tinted moisturiser all in one!

At the moment I am using Clinique (surge SP15), followed by Freeze 24/7 on the fine lines then my foundation. I find throughout the day my skin dries out.

I have just purchased Clinique city block (SPF 30), do I need a separate moistuiser to work on the wrinkles? I have a Liz Earle daily eye repair specifically for this area, however, I find I'm going over the top with all these products.

HELP!!!!!
You definitely need the sunblock.

Is your skin dry or more oily. If dry you will probably need a moisturizer. There are moisturizers that have a high SPF -- that's what I use since I haven't found a sunscreen that didn't leave my face feeling sticky after applying.

I use a Vit C serum first, then a light moisturizer, then I use a mineral makeup that has a SPF of 30 (and is waterproof).

You're not going over the top if you are getting results.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi Mari,

can I ask which mineral make up are using at the moment? I remember you have oily skin like mine and looking for a new MMU to buy

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts