Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I'm new. Been using Arbonne skincare x 3 yrs. Can't afford it anymore. Is anything less expensive available for anti-aging, for super sensitive skin. The more affordable the better for me right now, 40's-lots of changes and stress right now? Hate to try different things- have terrible breakouts-Arbonne never broke me out. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you looking for natural products? If you are, and have a Whole Foods nearby, they will let you try stuff, and if it doesn't work, you can bring it back with receipt. Look to their Premium Body Care lines the first, as those are the least "chemical" so should have least reactions unless there are some botanicals in them which you can't handle. My friend can't have anything with melon or tomato in it, and there are some products out there with them! If no Whole Foods, check whatever "natural" stores are around you. Just remember, natural, green and organic are being misused a lot these days as a marketing ploy. safecosmetics.org is a great site to check out toxicity issues. Whole foods has a list of ingredients they feel shouldn't be used on their website. Maybe these can help you find some good products that are cheaper and still work? Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts