Skin Care Talk banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
thats a good size, i would say a dime to a nickle sized amount of each product for hte entire f ace
Thanks again one confusion to be resolved, for example, if i've got Retin A first and after 30 minutes or an hour i've applied HQ now after that is it advisable to apply any kind of moisture or sunblock or Amond oil or olive oil etc, on top of those two, i think i really need something as my skin gets too dry and flakes are so visible, its like Ondine said shedding skin like snake

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have cystic acne on my face and use tazorac as prescribed by my dr. i also used 2% HQ to get rid of hyperpigmintation on my cheeks and forehead i'ved stopped using HQ but my face still seems to be getting lighter!!! i haven't used this combo on my body so its really far behind what can i do to keep from looking CREEPY until i can catch my body up to speed please this is urgent (right now i wear long sleeved shirts and pants to conceal this, but winter is going to be over soon)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've noticed tht the 4% HQ for ADC has a few other ingredients... Hydroquinone 4.0%, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate 2.8% are these safe? i've heard tht those are steroids and are terrible for your skin. is there a source thts simply HQ? or maybe HQ with a non steroidal base? BIG THANKS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, I'm new. I've been using HQ since like 5 years but for short periods (money, lazyness). I started a real regime about 3 years ago. Only HQ 2% It helped but only recently I learned about how important is exfoliation and RA ( Thank you all in this forum!)

so I've been using the RA+HQ 4% method for a week, it's helping me, I know it's too soon but it's given me better results than my "I put it on when I remember" thing. I've got a question. I wanted to use the RA cream but they only had gel, I'm using it now but since my skin is dry it doesn't spread evenly unles I aply it after shower on wet skin. I've found a place I can buy the cream. My question is if it's normal that after aplying the RA evenly and wait 30 min, the moment you put the HQ it all goes like glue on your skin? Is this caused because i'm using gel and cream?

Next week I'll be using RA and HQ both in cream so I hope there's not gonna be any mess, right? Can I mix the RA cream with a body cream I got so I don't run out so fast? I do so with my HQ and I never had a problem, HQ works and both creams mix well. Actually i'ts a cream with a little amount of glycolic acid.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts