Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do Barry's Bootcamp (at home) in the mornings and then work the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour in the evening. Am I doing the right thing? I want to get back to my old shape. I was a size 6 now I'm a size 10.
And of course, I eat less carbs and more protein and fiber. I really try to stay away from soda and drink lots of water. Sweets are tooooo tempting but I steer clear from that too.

·
Registered
529 Posts
are you just walking on the treadmill? cause thats shopping not excersise

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I do Barry's Bootcamp (at home) in the mornings and then work the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour in the evening. Am I doing the right thing? I want to get back to my old shape. I was a size 6 now I'm a size 10.
And of course, I eat less carbs and more protein and fiber. I really try to stay away from soda and drink lots of water. Sweets are tooooo tempting but I steer clear from that too.
Sounds like a solid plan. Maybe increase the intensity of the treadmill (HIIT)
and do 15-20 minutes of aerobics but do it more intensely. Like 1 minute hard followed by one minute fairly easy. Or 30 seconds hard/1 minute easy. Also consider getting a rebounder for variation. Do a search on it here. Cut calories to somewhere around 12-14 calories per pound of bodyweight.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a solid plan. Maybe increase the intensity of the treadmill (HIIT)
and do 15-20 minutes of aerobics but do it more intensely. Like 1 minute hard followed by one minute fairly easy. Or 30 seconds hard/1 minute easy. Also consider getting a rebounder for variation. Do a search on it here. Cut calories to somewhere around 12-14 calories per pound of bodyweight.
Ooh great, I'll try to do that. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts