1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is me! Aries (marine-floral scent)​
And this is the rest of the zodiac​
http://panperfume.com/​
Too bad the makers (Pan Perfume) don't have a different scent for all twelve of us, but they are the most darling perfume bottles (yes, these are bottles! :D) that I've ever seen!

Quote: MARINE-FLORAL
Top note: citruses, watery
Middle note:rose, lily
Base note: white musk, sandalwood

with the smell of Fresh citruses , cool clean watery note, lily and rose, combined with a little bit of woody and musk note, the perfume blows away the summer heat and make a cool and comfortable place for you.

FLORAL-FRUITY
Top note: pineapple, mandarine orange
Middle note: Peony, Oakmoss, rose
Base note: white musk, Sandalwood, cedar

The perfume opens with sweet pineapple and fresh citrus, followed by romantic roses and elegant peonies, while the base note is musk, sandalwood, cedar and benzoin.

A girl could be very different, childish, romantic, mature, graceful, charming… it's hard to describe her with only one or two words, each one of them is unique…

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Are Marine-Floral or Floral-Fruity scent combinations you gravitate towards MP? How cool would it be if someone could actually predict the type of perfume you like by your astrology sign!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope - I hate citrus. It's all about the note of feminine with something like jasmine, in a scent that tends toward unisex with sandalwood, myrrth, sages and other mid, woodsy notes. I like scents that are classified as "oriental" or w/e. Sometimes I like stuff with clean finishes.

Really, really wish they'd done this by astrological sign. Was such a let down when I started reading the other descriptions. I'd still collect the bottles, though. Reminds me of Harajuku Lovers.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Cute bottle! I love making astrology perfumes (I make chinese astrology natural perfumes though. Maybe one day i will make western astrology natural perfumes or aromatherapy blends too). I love benzoin and cedar too!

Cheers,
Li

1 - 5 of 5 Posts