1) Stand with right hand on a chair and your left hand raised out diagonally.
Touch your left elbow to your right knee and Twist and Crunch til you feel your abs
engage. Repeat 10 times each side. Works abs, obliques and some back muscles.
2) Stand on the balls of your feet toes pointed out diagonally and heels raised and together.
Holding onto a chair in front of you, bend your knees, going down as far as you can and keeping your heels together and staying up on the balls of your feet. As you slowly raise up to standing, scoop your pelvis and engage your abs. This works the abs, knees, gluts, quads, calves. Repeat 20 times
3) Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair without wheels. Holding onto the edge, lower yourself down as far as you can and then raise yourself up using the muscles behind your arms (triceps). This is the "batwing" area that gets flabby in older women (Bingo Arms!) Repeat 10 times.
4) Turn over and do pushups on the chair placing your hands on the seat and keeping your hips down as you stand up on the balls of your feet. Make your body look like a plank - straight line from heels to head. Repeat as many times as you can. Chest muscles.
5) Hold onto the chair and, bending your knee and hip and ankle, KICK your leg out in back of you like you are kicking someone who is in back of you. Kick as high as you can and as forcefully. Repeat 10 times each side. Butt muscles.
Do these exercises several times a day!