Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

A friend of mine has just ordered Athena 7 Minute Lift. Has anyone used it?

If so, is it any good?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah mony,

my friend said the testimonials were good and that's why she ordered it.

Hope someone here has actually tried it so we can get real feedback.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Personally i would not bother with it, i have never heard good things about this product, sorry!

Your better of sticking with retinolds, antioxidents and peptides i think!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx IluvNY,

You're probably right. I think if it was as good as they say there would have been more posts by now.

I'll let you all know what my friend thinks of it when she has used it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I'd let you know, just in case someone is interested, my friend rang me tonight and she is over the moon!!

She just got her Athena 7 minute lift, has used it once and loves it. She said it really made her 'smokers lines around her mouth' (even though she doesn't smoke) look heaps better. Same with the 'crows feet' and 'frown lines'.

Maybe I'll give it a try after all?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I hope the effect doesn't last only 7 minutes like Freeze 24/7. Please Gailn let us know in a month or two if she is still happy and as well for you!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used this product awhile ago. I remember it did smooth out the skin, but when I went to put on my makeup, the makeup caked. I wouldn't buy it again

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used this product awhile ago. I remember it did smooth out the skin, but when I went to put on my makeup, the makeup caked. I wouldn't buy it again
Hi nursemarie,

My friend said she first put on moisturizer, then the Athena 7 minute lift, lay still for the 7 minutes and then put her mineral make-up on after that.

It then lasted for approx 10-12 hours before she cleansed her face before going to bed.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yes galin let us know how this product works for her, i would just rather find permenant soloutions for my skin needs instead of 10-12 hour face lifts i think, at the moment anyway!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi IluvNY

I will be ordering the Athena in a couple of days and will be sure to let you know how it goes.

One of my sisters wants me to order her a jar as well. Hope it IS good!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Galin are you trying to help with fine lines? If so i would try using peptides either the diy type or i know that fawnie has recommended the peptide cream they do on garden of wisdom, i foget the name now!

Hope it works for you

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wish I was IluvNY.

What I'm really after is something that will LIFT my sagging skin. Unfortunately having just fine lines was maybe 20 years ago. I'm in my fifties now and have had good results with Glycolic acid cream and other things but the sags are from losing weight.

My friend has the same issue as me and has her daughters wedding coming up so this is why she has bought the Athena.

Thanx for the suggestions, much appreciated.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh My,

I just got an "emergency" phone call from my friend!
She rang to tell me NOT to buy the Athena 7 minute lift!
Can you believe it!

She now says she is going to send it back for a refund. Says it seemed really good the first time she used it but since it hasn't done anything at all. She even went over to her daughters and put it on so she could tell her if she looked any different....Daughter said she looked the same.

I hadn't ordered yet so now I'm not going to.

Hope I haven't led anyone astray

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't believe it but I'm back again!

My friend rang again and said when she emailed about returning the 7 minute lift they told her about a new product - 'Stemulift'.

Instead of getting the refund she has decided to try the stemulift. It is supposed to be a whole lot stronger and better. It is so new it isn't even on their web site yet.

She says she will let me know how it goes when she gets it.

This time I'm going to wait till she has been using it a while before I let you all know what she thinks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hI
I used this product a few months ago,and was not very pleased with the results,it was very messy and time consuming,and would licken it to putting egg white on your face and probaly get the same tightening effect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've used it for over a year now and it works miracles. You have to remember to use a little, because too much leaves a white residue. I'm interested in their new product mentioned above.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hmmm
....white residue, tightening.....sounds like nothing more than egg white! You can buy it in bulk at the healthfoods store! Mix it with a little warm water and paint it on your face!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi all, another update from my friend.

She has tried the 'Stemulift' for a while and has also returned it!

Based on what she says I wouldn't recomend either of these products, but as we all know, some products work for some and not for others.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts