Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a really awesome youtuber, he does mainly skin peels...and good skin care in general & his skin looks soo flawless with such a bright radiant glow to it...I felt these videos are appropriate for this thread because we on here know about peels via reading the stickies...but again, its always good to have a visual of these skin beautifying processes which is a really good encouragement visual resource for those of us whom are on the skin beauty/lightening journey!!

his 40% LA peel

HIS radiance peel by muac

if you go to his page and view his vids you can clearly see his skin has brightened significantly just by doing peels for the part...in his lates vid
(not about skin peeling) but just look at how smooth and lighter his skin is from when he first started making the youtube vids

From that vid^^^^ You can really tell he has lightened(and maybe using a skin lightening creme...or maybe not you be the judge , but he does not speak of one in this vid)...his skin look like it lightened about 2 and a half maybe a good 3 shades from very first vid below

If you guys have a youtube acct, I highly suggest you sub to him, or view more of his vids on his youtube page.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Exactly.. Me myself I can't use peels and its been said here that the chances of losing a perma tan without one is really small or it will take forever. while she went to an even glowy light brown caramel without them. I think i'm just going to try manual exfoliation for a while
Yes but doesn't that fall under manual exfoliation ? Which often is said not to do a lot by itself
Manuel exfoliation is effective. I use it along with a small amount of AHA exfoliation. Also, the Nubian African Black Soap has salicylic acid.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Manuel exfoliation is effective. I use it along with a small amount of AHA exfoliation. Also, the Nubian African Black Soap has salicylic acid.
I Use manual exfoliation everytime after I wash my face with obagi, I sit glycolic acid 40% on my skin then apply an aspin mask let it dry for 20 mins...then use a facial scrub pad & rinse off...I do this every 3 days.....I also use retin a.
I have to slow don though cause my skin stating to feel a lil raw.
I think if one is doing a daily manual exfoliation with a scrub, they really dont need to use a chemical like glycolic/ lactic as much.....I learned my lesson last night kinda burnt my skin

Im being impatient I want to see results now.....but yall right slow & steady/paying good attention to how ones skin feel, and making the decision on what to use on that particualr day is very important.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts