Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone -

What are your opinions about light therapies, galvanic therapies, etc.? I'm just now doing research into what the best treatments, products, etc. are...any ideas? I look like a case study in "delayed maintenance."

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I've been using my BabyQ red off and on since 2007 and love it.
Here's how I use it: cleanse my skin as usual. Apply Ferox™ aloe gel mixed with SAS Anti-Oxidant Booster (just a drop). Treat each quadrant with all 3 modalities in sequence. It really makes my skin tighter, firmer, radiant and smooth as glass. I use it twice a week when I have time, but at least once a month when I don't.

Nuskin Galvanic Spa I just started using. The jury is still out on this one altho it seems to make my skin soft.

I've read all the research and studies but what it boils down to is: does it work for me?

What are your opinions, sandywave?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Everyone -

What are your opinions about light therapies, galvanic therapies, etc.? I'm just now doing research into what the best treatments, products, etc. are...any ideas? I look like a case study in "delayed maintenance."
I use Baby Q red...I use the Hyaluronic Serum (Pure Silk) that came with it . I do the treatments every third day faithfully. Been doing it for a little over a month. My skin is softer, smoother and definitely brighter. I haven't tried the galvanic so I can comment on that....will continue to use the Baby Q cause it works for me. Which are you using?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Fawnie and Toni --

I just found out about the Baby Q and it looked really good...thinking of getting one soon. So, I don't have any opinions yet...but I'm sure I will...ha! (The little smileys aren't here, so I just said ha instead of one of the little cutie pies).

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Fawnie and Toni --

I just found out about the Baby Q and it looked really good...thinking of getting one soon. So, I don't have any opinions yet...but I'm sure I will...ha! (The little smileys aren't here, so I just said ha instead of one of the little cutie pies).
Haute Look is selling Baby Q today at 11:00am. It's worth taking a look at......Hautelook

Baby Q Red is $349.00...hurry before it's all gone

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts