Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all don't think this is a stupid question but ...
I just received my Baby Q and was wondering what everyone uses for the moisturizer while doing a light treatment. Or do you really need to use one. It says to use the Pure Silk that they send a sample but I really don't want to add another moisturizer. The instructions also said that one could use anything as long as it didn't block the light. Are they referring to a sun blocker? I realize I can use anything afterwards but I am a bit confused as to what to use while doing the light treatment.

Thanks for you help,

·
Registered
353 Posts
I hope you all don't think this is a stupid question but ...
I just received my Baby Q and was wondering what everyone uses for the moisturizer while doing a light treatment. Or do you really need to use one. It says to use the Pure Silk that they send a sample but I really don't want to add another moisturizer. The instructions also said that one could use anything as long as it didn't block the light. Are they referring to a sun blocker? I realize I can use anything afterwards but I am a bit confused as to what to use while doing the light treatment.

Thanks for you help,
Hi emily, congrats on getting into LED treatments, they are really nice!

For use with the LED, you just want to avoid all things that are occlusive, as well as any chemicals, fillers etc.. that you don't want pushed into your skin..

The BQ comes with a fairly nice (expensive) HA serum... You can very simply make your own serum at home, of you can check out this one at NCN which would be good for your LED treatments also;

Pure Hyaluronic SerumÂ*-Â*NCN Professional Skincare - Anti Aging Skin Care Products That Makes Your Skin Look and Act Younger

Hint: You can water it down by half more, which will essentially give you 50% more, and it will still give you the plumpness + hydration your skin craves..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kassy. I think I will try and make my own. As I live in the north it is impossible to buy anything locally so mail order is all we have. I am waiting for one more product for the vit c serum and will order the ingredients for the HA serum tonight. Thanks again your support on this site is invaluable!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts