Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have an embarrasing problem
I am only 25, and i have cellulite already. Im not going to sugar coat it either, i have cellulite bad. I mean really bad.
A friend recomended cellulex, has anyone ever tried this product?
hows it work?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am only 25, and i have cellulite already. Im not going to sugar coat it either, i have cellulite bad. I mean really bad.
hows it work?
My friend uses Murad body firming cream and she really likes it, she keeps telling me i need to buy it but, hey.. i dont need it. lol
but anyway, check it out, u may like what ya see.
good luck!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have (somewhere) an excellent book on cellulite and it recommended some good exercises. I know it worked on mine. I'll see if I can hunt down the book and post the info here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There's a great site that reviews a lot of options when it comes to cellulite called Cellulite Creams Review. The information is informative and objective so you can choose what's best for you. I personally wouldn't recommend getting cosmetic surgery for cellulite.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are some non-surgical treatments like VelaShape that are FDA approved and seem to be getting results for those struggling with cellulite.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No creams on the market will make your cellulite go away, its a waste of money. Working out will help, but cellulite is genetic. I'm 24, 5 feet 2 inches and if I'm lucky I weigh 105 pounds. I have a little cellulite.

Cosmetic surgeries can help but the risk of the plastic surgeon messing up or your body settling differently post surgery is very high.

The only way to make cellulite less noticeable is to decreases your body fat. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Cellulite is simply a fat deposit. The leaner you are the less fat you have.

How do you avoid it?

Eat well, drink water, and excercise properly and frequently.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
But there's got to be more to it than that. Because I know skinny pretty with celluite.

·
Registered
412 Posts
the only thing that EVER EVER EVER made a difference was jogging. After a few months I could not believe the difference. Thank god I stuck with it. I never liked jogging and the difference it made, made me want to keep going. I guess any major cardio workout would help if its consistent and intense. Gallons of cellulite cream can't do what exercise can do. Since the weather is icy and cold I stopped jogging and guess what, its baaaaack! Yuck. I have the palest white skin and every lump and bump and vein shows. UGH!!!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Sorry, I've never used any of those machines.
Wasn't Wellbox supposed to be a "cure" for cellulite too?
Certain diets are promoted as "Anti-Cellulite". It seems everyone is fighting it and no one is winning.
It only makes sense to me to tone up the underlying muscles. Maybe massage the skin to tone it up also.

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
There are some non-surgical treatments like VelaShape that are FDA approved and seem to be getting results for those struggling with cellulite.
Keep in mind that just because something is "FDA approved" doesn't mean it is effective. It can mean that it is generally recognized as safe.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1 Posts
hows it work?
hi i have tried velashape, results were 75% reduction on cellulite, a bit expensive but worth to try it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cellulite is not a fat issue, it's a skin issue.....That's why even skinny people have it. It's a combination on fat with toxins stuck under your skin, that's why it's so hard to get rid of it. The best thing to do is try to avoid it, if you know you are prone to get it...My cellulite got better with Lecithin and clucosamine...lot's of water...circulation pills...lymphatic massage, gets rid of toxins. Get the blood moving...the toxins flushed out and make your skin healthier by a sugar and flour free diet. Strong healthy skin helps a lot... Coffe and soda are the worst!... topical massage and of course exercise helps avoid it forming or getting worse. It can get worse or better pretty fast.

liposuction can make it worst....I asked my Dr. he said not to waste money on creams, but to invest that in massage....I have struggled with this for a while, but since I stared doing this stuff, it got soooo much better you can bearly see it....i can wear a bikini again....wohoooo

1 - 20 of 45 Posts