Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Everyone! I saw a thread about this but can't find it now. But, it doesn't really matter because the person who posted it didn't understand the difference between dark circles and bags. Please let me get this off my chest. I simply must say, "Duhhhhhhh" Bags are bags and dark circle are dark circles. Okay, I got that out of the way. I'm talking about bags, puffiness under the eyes. So, let's stay on topic, okay? Bags/puffiness...

Any advice would be appreciated. I did find and buy the new Garnier product which is a roller ball application of something that is supposed to help. Haven't used it for very long and they never offered "before" and "after" pictures in their TV ads so it may be just a bunch of hype. And, yes, I know, some "before" and "after" routines can be hype, too....

Bottom line? Has anyone found a product or another solution to this problem. Tired of looking tired!

Thank you for any advice you can offer,

Michele/Frenchie in the Beautiful Bluegrass
Annabelle on SCT only

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bonjour Annabelle, and thanks Fawnie for the link, this sounds promessing, I wish to hear if anyone is using it and if it really works?

·
Registered
412 Posts
A few tips- use very little eye cream or none before bed. You're retaining fluid in that area and that will just make matters worse. Watch your sodium intake. That can also cause bloating and puffiness not only under the eyes but all over. I dont believe that any topical product can alleviate the problem of water retention around the eyes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts