Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic has been beaten to death but wondering what if any new products, lotions, potions, herbal remedies youre trying besides the typical icing and cucumbers!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Place potato slices over your eyes and leave them on for 10-15 mins. Do this regularly for best results.

Good luck.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yep that works, but hey that is a lot of work! I hope happytimes have the time, I did not. I just want something reasonably priced and will take me 2seconds to apply

·
Registered
180 Posts
Easy Eye Solutions makes two really great under eye products. They are a little expensive but worth it because they work and because you only use a tiny little bit so it lasts. If you try it, you will LOVE it....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Easy Eye Solutions makes two really great under eye products. They are a little expensive but worth it because they work and because you only use a tiny little bit so it lasts. If you try it, you will LOVE it....
I will try easy eye solution. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cosmedix has an eye cream called 'eye believe'... it is a fabulous product and delivers the results it promises.

It is a little pricey if you're not in the industry and are able to purchase at wholesale- HOWEVER- if you struggle with bags under your eyes and are looking for something that will not just be a 'quick fix' but be something to help forever repair the problem- you should try eye believe!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Cosmedix has an eye cream called 'eye believe'... it is a fabulous product and delivers the results it promises.

It is a little pricey if you're not in the industry and are able to purchase at wholesale- HOWEVER- if you struggle with bags under your eyes and are looking for something that will not just be a 'quick fix' but be something to help forever repair the problem- you should try eye believe!
YIKES!! It's $90! It contains Copper Peptides which should not be used on the skin at the same time as Vit C. They have to be separated by 12 hours.

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

YIKES!! It's $90! It contains Copper Peptides which should not be used on the skin at the same time as Vit C. They have to be separated by 12 hours.

MyChelle has G2 Firming Serum for $48 which is good also. I can def feel the tightening effect and it firms the under eye area well.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, G2 Instant Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb.com

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
sorry to be off-topic but can retinol and vit c serum be used together? I mean I have a serum which contains retinol and vit c, not too sure if it's alrite to use? Anyone?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Clarins Beauty Flash, either the one for face or eyes does help instantly and feels nice and refreshing, especially first thing in the morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts