Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There Ladies !! (and gents??) (not knowing...)
Im New to this site. discovered it MINUTES after ordering a Luminous Air System by phone, on credit card. D'uh !!!

So, now Ive read all the Not-so-good-at-all! comments and am really disappointed and WORRIED because I couldn't afford it... BUT need to rejuvinate my skin, hair, health overall AND my Attitude and Energy, and outlook on People and Life ASAP!!
Im 45 ... still not yet divorced after 5 yrs separation ... and have survived More Stress than I wouldn't wish on ANYONE.
So in saying that, I also don't have much patience for being Ripped Off or Making Stupid decisions at this age !!
Please bear with me and my Moods (It's Perfect therz a Mood Metre here!!)
Im looking to Rebirth Myself and regain my Energy, Humor, and Love of Life of the past so to show my children, by example, to Survive All, and still come out with a Pure Heart and to Not allow anything to stop you from Enjoying Everything Nature has to offer us because it keeps us Grounded and Honest!! Im sorry, Im Babbling. Don't know wut got into me.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome BarbieGirl. Maybe you can return Luminous Air System and get a refund/credit.
It sounds like you need a good boost!! You've come to the right place. Look around and ask away.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome Barbiegirl. I love your avatar! I have an orange tabby too.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello BarbieGirl...first let me give you a hug
...I would take Toni's advice and send it back before you open the box, that way you will only be out the postage. You need to go to our Anti-Aging forum! Do lots of reading and ask questions and we will help get you looking and feeling better about yourself. Nobody here is going to sell you anything we just share our experiences, so cheer up and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi BarbieGirl and welcome to the site.... Think of this site as a class, you can learn how to totally transform yourself and it'll be way cheaper than at the spa! You'll love it like the rest of us do.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi Barbiegirl~Welocme!

I'm sure you should be able to return the Luminous Air System. 1) Call and ask if it has been sent, if not cancel the order. 2) If it has been sent leave notice for your mail carrier to "Return to Sender". I'm sure it will take at least one billing cycle for the credit card company to remove the cost.

There is plenty of good advice on these forums here on SCT for good skin recommendations as well as advice of places to make your purchases so it is not costing you an arm and leg.

My advice that I can give from personal experience would be is you will see a huge difference in your skin, hair and nails and especially the way you feel by how you eat. Load up on your fruits and vegetables, stay away from fast food, fried foods, soda and sweets. If you smoke Stop!

Give it time there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel....Have Faith!

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome barbiegirl! i have been through what you are going thru now. it sucks, but we are all friends here and we will help you revive yourself!!!my suggestion is if you can't afford it cancel the order. there is so much out there that you can do and not pay as much. just check out some of the questions and replies on this site. you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to feel beautiful.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Big cyber hug to you and welcome. No worries take the advice of the wonderful people here and everything will be ok.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts