·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, good health contributes to healthy beautiful skin. Products that poison us do not.
You are exactly right about that :five: . When I heard about this the first thing I thought about was the lightening community here.....with like minded people, we all need to look out for each other :heart:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Remember Aime rip used gng and passed away same thing the owner/gng producer passed away. What if it contained high amounts of mercury... Perhaps it's not bad in little doses, but deathly in high doses with prolonged usage

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had the same effect with Carowhite. It's all making sense now. After using it for 2 years, I started to get sick. When I stopped, I got better. Any night I used Carowhite I'd be sick the next day. My muscles would also feel weak. Took me a while to figure out but I did. Since I stopped it I haven't been sick. People can say what they want but that cream is toxic. Not to talk of how fast it works and how fast you darken when you stop it.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Remember Aime rip used gng and passed away same thing the owner/gng producer passed away. What if it contained high amounts of mercury... Perhaps it's not bad in little doses, but deathly in high doses with prolonged usage
Aime as in the sct talk member aime passed away?!?

·
Registered
303 Posts
According to one poster

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ohh I heard about it the first time, I mostly check and read labels too, but from now I will read more carefully about the product before buying any skincare product.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Weak Muscles...Now it makes sense,I'm dumping this Extreme glow serum.
Been having muscle cramps in my finger joints,wrist and Arms.I have been thinking of getting Calcium with Vitamin Supplements but days I skin build with natural products,I don't get them.
I did a week cleanse with Milk thistle capsules in November,I have to start another one.

·
Registered
413 Posts
According to one poster
You have a point there.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Weak Muscles...Now it makes sense,I'm dumping this Extreme glow serum.
Been having muscle cramps in my finger joints,wrist and Arms.I have been thinking of getting Calcium with Vitamin Supplements but days I skin build with natural products,I don't get them.
I did a week cleanse with Milk thistle capsules in November,I have to start another one.
Extreme glow serum makes your muscles weak? What did you mix it with?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I also started diy and tested any products I used that haven't been tested before. Internal health shows through your skin, plus good health is much more important than light skin.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I also started diy and tested any products I used that haven't been tested before. Internal health shows through your skin, plus good health is much more important than light skin.
@caramelgirl how has the DIY worked out for you did u see any lightening with with and which lightening properties did you use? I want to diy maybe a ka/ga/C

·
Registered
232 Posts
My main lightening agents were alpha arbutin, vitamin c and kojic acid. I noticed some lightening but it takes time. I mostly just want an even, toned and bright complexion (as my face is always darker than my body).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts