Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great article in Alternative Medicine magazine - Beauty or Bust - 10 of the worst ingredients found in hair and skincare products.

1) Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate
2) Propylene Glycol
3) Diethanolamine (DEA) + Triethanolamine (TEA)
4) PVP/VA Copolymer
5) Stearalkonium Chloride
6) Petroleum + Mineral Oil
7) Parabens
8) Diazolidinyl/Imidazolidinyl Urea
9) Synthetic Colors
10) Synthetic Fragrances

If you are using a product skincare, haircare, cosmetics with these ingredients you need to research what harm you are doing to your body.

Recently, I was diagnosed w/high levels of mercury and lead in my body which has caused major problems. I did not realize most name brand makeups have mercury in them not to mention many other chemicals.

Long story short, I have found a skincare line, haircare, cosmetics, probotics, & oral care that is the worlds only organic certified to food standards. I have been using the probotics and have never felt better. It also helps eliminate the buildup of metals, chemicals in my body. My absolute favorite is the mascara that is organic and my lashes are beautiful. The body creme smells fabulous.

luvorganics

·
Registered
1 Posts
very helpful info - I like the toxic ingredient directory on the website it was enlightening to me. I had no idea I was putting so many chemicals on my body and my kids.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where is the site found on the internet about all the chemicals in all the everyday products we use and where can I find the organic produts you use. I would really appreciate this so much Thanks in advance and all the best to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts