Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What beauty product have you used that lived up to its advertised claims -- for instance, if the ad said diminishes lines and wrinkles 75% -- did the product deliver. Or evens out skin tone within (a time period)-- or reduces pore size. -- Whatever ---

I`d love to hear your success stories.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum. Here is the claim:

"With NaPCa, squalane, and organic rose hip seed extract to provide oustanding moisture for dehydrated skin"

Well, it does that. I use it over my C serum in the am, then apply Live-Live Bee Yummy Skin Food, then sunscreen. My face stays hydrated all day. No parabens. 30 day returns policy. A keeper.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1 Posts
MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum
Is this sold in stores or only online?

I have just started researching skin care products and am truly confused by the wide array of products available and also the cost. I have been reading about Paula's Choice... thinking of getting the starter skid - That 's about $110.- for the kit. Has anyone used Paula Begoun's product before.

Trying to stay away from phlates and parabens.. that's why Mychelle's Serum caught my eye but it's so expensive>

Wud luv to hear from you. txs

·
Registered
580 Posts
Neutrogena Pore Refiner Toner, it says what it does on the bottle,lol, made my skin softer, smoother and more clear.

Aveeno products also evened out my skin tone and made it luminous.

Boscia SPF 15 Oil-Free made my skin almost oil-free.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Neutrogena Pore Refiner Toner, it says what it does on the bottle,lol, made my skin softer, smoother and more clear.

Aveeno products also evened out my skin tone and made it luminous.

Boscia SPF 15 Oil-Free made my skin almost oil-free.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
"Lyslait Cleansing Milk with White Lily

Cleansing milk designed for dry, sensitive skins.

A creamy cleansing emulsion that dissolves the toughest of make-up products, whilst preserving the balance of dry, delicate skin.
With its rich, yet perfectly fluid texture, Lyslait gives an instant feeling of comfort and well-being to dry and sensitive skins, without any oily sensation."
Sisley Paris : produits de beautÃa9, maquillage-soin et parfums

This one delivers every single promise, melts away make up, every kind of sunscreen, but doesn't dry skin out or make it more oily. This was the only cleanser I could use when I first stared using retinol. And it leaves skin soft and glowing, so nothing compares to this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts