Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that a lot of the members her use some kind of bleaching or lightening agent.

But has anyone ever posted 'before and after' photos of their new skin?
Please post if you have some!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just have started my regimen so I only have before picture. I will send it when I see some significant change so I can have an after picture.lol

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
this thread is genious.... after all we are all after effects.. ill post my before pics today...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ther was someone here named Jose who posted a before and after pic and his results were great. He wasn't using HQ I believe..he was using some Vit C serum and Likas lightening soap.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I did take pictures of my eyelashes, it's only been 9 weeks I'm using Lumigan, I will post for sure when I will see more lashes! they seem longer, I'm waiting for thickness!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I did take pictures of my eyelashes, it's only been 9 weeks I'm using Lumigan, I will post for sure when I will see more lashes! they seem longer, I'm waiting for thickness!
Oh yeah I can't wait!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I consider my avatar to be a part way through photo. In a little while, I'll change it for a further through the process avatar.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
What a great idea for the braver ones here!
I know, and everyday I tell myself.......if only I could post a picture-
we all know what a nightmare that was on the pet thread.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here's some photos of my skin
The first one is my normal skin -not tanned-
second one after I got a tan -yuck-
last one is more recent shot the sun damage is so obvious and just ugly and sooo dark

I wanna get my old skin back soo baaaaaaaad.
Oh I should mention that the un-tanned one was a year & a half ago the Ugly Damaged one is I'm not really sure but I think three to four months ago & still have it.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I took before pics also for my lashes, but I will wait a few months before I post after. I can't tell you how exciting it is for me now to put my mascara on and actually be able to see my lashes. Still not where I want to be but I only have been at it for about a month but the change is there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts