Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning....I was wondering if anyone out there has tried bentonite clay...using it externally in bathing or foot soaks. I have tried it and saw amazing results and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and what results they have gotten.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
good morning....I was wondering if anyone out there has tried bentonite clay...using it externally in bathing or foot soaks. I have tried it and saw amazing results and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and what results they have gotten.
"It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The brand I bought you mix with apple cider vinegar...leave it on for about 20 minutes....then rinse...I must say that my face and neck were a bit red afterwards ...but my skin felt tight and very very smooth and the reddness went away in about half and hour.Seemed to make my pores on my nose look small as well..... I also work for a chiropractor and we do an internal cleanse with bentonite clay...helps to clear the body of heavy metals and toxins...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
How does the internal cleanse work? How do you do it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can google bentonite clay taken internally and find alot of information on how to do it. I was unable to post a link because i haven't make 15 posts yet...sorry ondine...I am just finishing a 21 day detox and feel great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts