Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that I am in my late forties, it is really hard for me to find a makeup line that accommodates my skin. I can no longer use nars, mac, two face, products like this because their make up is too heavy for my skin these days. I have recently started using Lauren Hutton's makeup line, has anyone ever heard of it? its fantastic! it flatters my skin and makes me look flawless. It hides the wrinkles, bags, lines that I have in my face and really makes me look a decent amount of years younger. I found out about her line through a friend who suggested I check out her make up online, just type Lauren Hutton into Google and its should pop up! I hope this helps ladies and gents!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I am with you, late 40's and I am needing a new foundation. I tried minerals but my skin is a wee bit too oily for it. It seems to get in the fine lines. I never heard of Lauren Hutton makeup so I WILL give it a looksee.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My mom and I both have found cover Girl's Simply Ageless makeup is really good for skin w/ lines, etc. We both usually go for the more expensive brands (chanel, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever) but this has done the trick for now!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
My mom and I both have found cover Girl's Simply Ageless makeup is really good for skin w/ lines, etc. We both usually go for the more expensive brands (chanel, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever) but this has done the trick for now!
This is getting good reviews on MakeUpAlley:

Makeupalley Reviews of Cover Girl Simply Ageless

These d/s brands are really picking up the pace and giving the high end brands some competition! At last! Aren't we all a little weary of paying $25-$50 and even higher for a little bottle of foundation??

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased prototype # 37-C supposedly high on the anti-wrinkle list...I put it on and I can feel it working...my first time using the product so I'm unsure of the results. Has anyone used this product?
Angie

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I never could use Cover Girl it always broke me out. I have tried it again in years but perhaps I can use it now that I am an "mature" woman.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Actually, cover girl used to have another age defying foundation and it broke me out like crazy but this one has not. Revlon's new spa foundation is pretty good also and I usually don't go for drugstore makeup at all! it's usually high end cosmetics all the way

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tried Lauren Hutton's makeup after reading the postings about it on this site. Its great if you're over 40...me I'm 64. Its not drying, and the color was good for me. I've gone on to order her Moisture cream and I'm sure that will also be good, too. She's seems to be someone you would trust, doesn't she!!
I didn't go with her disc make up, because I wondered how long they last before you have to start replacing the various items in it. Maybe someone knows and can post this. Also I think she has more in the disc than I would use.
But so far I'm happy, and it all has to do with reading what you ladies have said about it.
This is really a great site to learn from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts