Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me that feedback about the eye creams,serums, injections or whatever it is you use that works a treat? I have normal skin w/out blemishes I have crows feet that I am becoming more aware of now, quite noticable when I smile for sure & would like to lessen them!
Haven't really tried anything other than the nivea eye cream. I have been looking at some of the Avon Anew range,hmmm still thinking. They do have a moneyback guarantee on their products which is great.
Anyone used Roc or SkinDoctor here at all? Or maybe beauticians secret range?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, I strongly suggest the Retin A and Vitamine C, they're proven to work where other creams...... and the prices! retin A and vitamine C that you make at home for mere pennies! Read on through the anti aging threads you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Mony
I was just browsing through the thread about the stevia-it sounds great. think I'll go to the shop tomorrow & try it! Are you still getting results with this one?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yes I am, you'll start to see results after the first 3 -4 times, but you will "glow" after the first!

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by rfconsultant

I recently started using the Rodan + Fields Anti Age Line and I love the eye cream! I will send you the website where you can see the line

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yes periwinkle I couldn't agree with you more! It's getting darn ridiculous! This is not a buletin board! it's a forum, not an advertising agency! Goodness ya'd think, that if they could type - they could read the first line before ya post!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts