Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beauty Tip 1 : For subtly sparkly cheeks, swipe a thin layer of shiny powdered pink eye shadow over your powder blush. (Don't try this with gel/cream blush or it will come out streaky).
Beauty Tip 2 : Wash off your make¬up before retiring to bed otherwise the panicles will clog your skin-pores preventing the skin from inhaling fresh air.
Beauty Tip 3 : Carry a small powder compact with you during the day for shine emergencies, to touch up on your makeup and to extract yourself from boring party conversations.
Beauty Tip 3 : Use foundation only on clean skin. Do not try to give a 'touch' to a stale make-up with foundation.
Beauty Tip 4 : If you have dry skin, choose a lanolin mixed foundation cream.
Beauty Tip 5 : If you have a small mouth, draw outer outline with dark shade lipstick and fill in light shade lipstick with a lip liner.
Beauty Tip 6 : If you have a broad mouth, use light shade lipstick.
Beauty Tip 7 : Use a lip brush or your pinky finger to blend lipstick and lip liner together. You should not be able to pinpoint where the two connect. Blending will also help keep the color on your lips last longer.
Beauty Tip 8 : Hair begins to look shaggy and uneven about a month after a haircut, so regular visits to the hairdresser or barber are a necessary part of good

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Thank you dr saleem, but #5 is a big nono unless you use a skin tone liner pencil...Too many ppl turn out looking like female impersonators or Tammy Fay using this method.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
"Best Beauty Tips for Free" - I hope so! I don't think that we are allowed to charge for anything around here, are we? Or what have I been missing out on?

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Here's my beuty tip of the day.....If it's on TV, it aint for me.
Oh I can't agree with you more. If it is in a commercial or a paid advertisement.......uhhh no thank you!!!

You know the products that are for $19.95 money back guarantee, ya those kind.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Not even fawnie's
????
I suppose that George would qualify as a celebrity - but you have to get a photo of him in sunglasses. Image is everything in this business - without it an effective product hasn't got a chance at success.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Do you don't go for celebrity endorsements? Me neither - I run the other way, fast
No I don't go for anything on TV to be honest. Not even if my idol Kelly Ripa was selling it and told me it was 100% guranteed to work.........I don't buy it!!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Do you don't go for celebrity endorsements? Me neither - I run the other way, fast
I do enjoy watching QVC, HSN, etc. when they have skin shows on. I just keep thinking....."Dont do it people.....send me half that amount of money and I'll tell you what really works and save you a fortune. And make a fortune myself."

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
I do enjoy watching QVC, HSN, etc. when they have skin shows on. I just keep thinking....."Dont do it people.....send me half that amount of money and I'll tell you what really works and save you a fortune. And make a fortune myself."
I try to not watch any of it, I get to tempted to buy!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts