Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Can anyone please recommend an enzyme exfoliator for combination/sensitive skin. I wont exfoliate everyday, maximum 2 times per week. So want a product according to that...

Thanks..

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi SilentKing
I have used BelleDerm Enzyme Exfoliant and liked it - it contains papaya among other ingredients.
Or you could just make your own with pineapple and papaya. Kassy buzzes some fresh pineapple in her blender and leaves it on for a while. She likes it. Yogurt is another one for very sensitive skin.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Hi SilentKing
I have used BelleDerm Enzyme Exfoliant and liked it - it contains papaya among other ingredients.
Or you could just make your own with pineapple and papaya. Kassy buzzes some fresh pineapple in her blender and leaves it on for a while. She likes it. Yogurt is another one for very sensitive skin.
Yes I agree fawnie, BelleDerm is the best.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi SilentKing
Thanks for these recipes, Fawnie.

·
Registered
70 Posts
where did u buy the exfoliant? cuse i can't find it anywhere

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
If you're skin is truly sensitive, any straight enzyme will probably make it break out. I got welts from using a product w/ coconut oil and papaya enzyme, and from a similar one w/ ginseng extract. Be careful and don't forget to patch test. Avoid papaya and pineapple if you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts