Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m in the UK and i cant seem to get my hands on any IKB gel and I can’t afford to buy from houseofbeauty because customs and taxes and shit. Any other gels i can use instead?
:eek::eek::p
Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
So I’m in the UK and i cant seem to get my hands on any IKB gel and I can’t afford to buy from houseofbeauty because customs and taxes and shit. Any other gels i can use instead?
:eek::eek::p
Thanks
Carotis!

It is strong and lightens so fast.its almost all BSS in london

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carotis!

It is strong and lightens so fast.its almost all BSS in london
Thanks Kweeny but i’ve heard Carotis leaves people’s skin with an orange tint, so I’m not sure about it.

How good is Sure White Toning Gel?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks Kweeny but i’ve heard Carotis leaves people’s skin with an orange tint, so I’m not sure about it.

How good is Sure White Toning Gel?
carotis giving orange tint? nope,at least not for me.

I know carotone,carowhite and several other caro does tho because of the beta carotene in it.
I think carotis has more alpha arbutin than carotene.ultimately,the decision is yours.

As for sure white,I used it years ago.It was ok.skin brightened a bit

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I’️m in the UK and i cant seem to get my hands on any IKB gel and I can’️t afford to buy from houseofbeauty because customs and taxes and shit. Any other gels i can use instead?

Thanks
@PatisMe
Neoprosone will lighten you better then IKB would. But get the Neoprosone Gel fort, not the one with Vit C. Thank me later 🙂

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@WaterBoy86 Online. I live in Scotland, we don’t really have alot of BSS Shops i can go look in unfortunately. So i get all my stuff online.

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
I haven't purchased off ebay in ages but do a search and u will see many sellers just inbox them and make enquires and if satisfied just go ahead and buy,don't be too paranoid about fake vs real it only complicates life!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@WaterBoy86 I’ve tried Lemonvate before and it did nothing for me, i can’t try Topiclear since I’m taking acetyl glutathione & liposomal vitamin c and apparently gluta and hq dont go together. The Gittel website is down but I’ll keep checking it.
Thanks though

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
@WaterBoy86 I’ve tried Lemonvate before and it did nothing for me, i can’t try Topiclear since I’m taking acetyl glutathione & liposomal vitamin c and apparently gluta and hq dont go together. The Gittel website is down but I’ll keep checking it.
Thanks though
Lemonvate was the bomb years ago not sure how effective it is anymore .

Im in touch with one of the reps for Gittel and can put u in touch to speak to her (their site is down to due to an upgrade they are doing)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts