Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
What type of skin do you have?

Mine is kindasorta combination/NORMAL & sensitive, and I really like Dead Sea Premier's night cream in the dark blue jar.
It comes with an aloe vera primer, and the cream itself isn't too greasy & soaks into the skin nicely. I wake up with a fresh, soft, hydrated face & NO zits : )

It is kinda pricely though - if you can get it on sale/discount it's a good deal.

HTH

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
That sounds good, stiletto!
Another thing that works well for normal/dry skin is SleepWear by Bioelements. It really does hydrate and minimize fine lines overnite.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Fawnie is this something you have used yourself? Also is something you have to use on a long term basis or can you use it till you get rid of fine lines and then may be move on to something else?

I might look into using this myself in the mornings, sounds good! thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
I use Avene Retrinal and it's really helped my skin. Seems to have smoothed/reduced appearance of wrinkles a bit, evened out my skintone and smoothed the overall texture of my skin. I am going to give Avene Eluage a try because I've heard good things about the HA in it, but I will go back to Retrinal if I don't like Eluage.

On nights when I want to give my skin a break, I use Babor Complex C Cream. I think they recently changed the name to Babor Skinovage Complex C, because the descrip under the new name promises the same things the former one did.

I am also going to give Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream a try for the heck of it. I've been very pleased with the Day Lotion, so I figured it was a worth a try (and it's much cheaper than the Babor).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts