Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion, what do you think is the most effective and economical skin lightener? Photos are welcome

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of either makari or melederm since both seem safe. But, at $50 a bottle, I want to make sure that there isn't anything better and cheaper out there before I splurge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
well the cavier cream (which "lightens" the fastest) is infamous for breakouts, the day/night cream and body lotions I havent heard any negative complaints except for the prices...of course.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Fair and Flawless works also. its not the reasonably priced product but it works so im surprised that no one brought this up.

Euoko, probably works but really... its not ment to be used as body lightener unless you are rich. its got so much stuff going on and probably more then a good product needs. more is not always good. its better to have or or 2 of the best lighteneners in effective concentrations then have 5 or 6 that are weak or in weak concentrations and get less lightening. Euoko is just too expensive.

melederm is a good product. my only beef is that it contains petroleum or mineral oil (cant remember which) im sure that it affect the effectivness of the product.

·
Registered
582 Posts
grrr... I'm so confused! Which one to use? I'm just looking for something that gives good results at a moderately average price.

So which one?...​

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HONEB, so these products work for lightening overall complexion? cuz that's what I wanna do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
fair and flawlesswork it just very costly
oh there is a product another product that is its made by 55h+
and it cost about 20 to 28.00. i use that when i dont have the money for fair and flawless it works but it works very slow.

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah, i believe makari, euoko, fair and flawless, melederm are heavy weights in natural skin lightener so far. i know there are a few others that work well but the top work great for darker skin tones. the only problems with them are that they are super expensive ( you can buy same actives and make your own cream for much less) and they are not permanent.

more a less a good product should give near maximum results in 2 months. some people take a bit longer though. just make sure you do scrubs and peels (make sure they are still gentle on your skin) when doing skin lightening. they maximize the results you get from the creams.

·
Registered
291 Posts
did anybody used the hypercreme?
I tried it. It looked like it was making my skin lighter but it also gave me alot of breakouts so I had to stop using it. I think they recently increased the price. Because when I bought it was a few years ago and it was dirt cheap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
there are many methods of removing spots from your skin. Even you can do it at home yourself.they don't dangerous and so cheap.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by karoloydi

I ve tried most of the skin lightening products in the market and the one I am most satisfied with so far is a called SW+SS.

Its based on an ingredient called l glutathione.

I bought it from ebay UK, but I think they sell worldwide from that ebay shop.

thank you. is this product pills or a cream?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used olay white radiance cleanser and whitening moisturizer and diana stalder bleaching products. Both made my skin clear and whiter. Excellent products. See I'm asian, I like using asian skin care stuff, cuz it works for my skin. You have to figure out who you are, what type of skin you have and then look for that product.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I used diana stalder bleaching products. made my skin clear and whiter. Excellent products. See I'm asian, I like using asian skin care stuff, cuz it works for my skin.

Good luck!
mstar,can you tell me where you purchased your Diana Stalder from. I know that there are a couple of sellers on ebay.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 103 Posts