Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just celebrated my 17th b'day.So far I haven't used any creams or lotions.I wanted to show some care to my skin becoz my friends take care of their skin in a special way.Since I didn't have any idea of what stuff to use for my skin,I asked my friend.She suggested me to use Revivaderm multipack.I tried Facelift from Revivaderm. My first try happend to be a best try...Really I was able to see amazing results.I thanked my friend

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Best thing you could do for your skin is start wearing a quality photostable sunscreen with a high SPF/PPD level. This is the #1 anti-aging product you can use. Many have built in moisturizers. If you do this daily at your age and don't bask in the sun, you'll stay young looking for a very long time. Of course diet, exercise, stress, not smoking, etc, play important roles also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Sara,

I so totally agree with Periwinkle.... my personal formula (i am very sensitive and delicate skin):
1 respect your skin and avoid chemicals as much as you can. to prevent future unnecessary side effects....
2 moisturize and protect from sun.
3 Enjoy life and make it special everyday (it does not require anything but state of mind)
4. do not fall for marketing manipulative "ultra-relifting perfection kind of" messages

and your skin will definitely look great at no cost for your health....

Best

Sheeva

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can Use some high Quality masque and Cleansers for Dry , that are easy available in market. I am also using a Radiance Five min Masks that is available at manicure4u

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best thing you could do for your skin is start wearing a quality photostable sunscreen with a high SPF/PPD level. This is the #1 anti-aging product you can use. Many have built in moisturizers. If you do this daily at your age and don't bask in the sun, you'll stay young looking for a very long time. Of course diet, exercise, stress, not smoking, etc, play important roles also.
Thanks alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts