Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in summer drinks are really blessings but not in summer but also in normal days drinks are in our normal life , i found here amazing drinks recipes for daily routine as well as easy .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh I recently tried a vitamin E products its called Vital e by Delizioso Skincare.. I really like it and its like a facial oil!

·
Registered
25 Posts
So true. Vitamin E really does work. I had a major burn a few years ago i though it would leave a scar for sure. I was putting Vitamin E daily, and I have no scar, not even a mark, the skin is perfectly smooth.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i don know if you are interested in products that COVERES the scars... but if you are, try the B.B. cream by HANSKIN! this is the ULTIMATE concealer made in KOREA. it is also contains Vitamin E!

AWESOME stuff!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is a product I had been using on my appendix scar called Bio Oil. It can be used on faces and anywhere. Its not got any acid or anything in it, you rub in the oil, and the scar fades. Does take its time, a few weeks to see noticeable difference but I can vouch for it turning my bright pink scar to pale pink in two weeks, but keep forgetting to use it! So nothing else to add!

If the scar is on your body, you can get scar reducing plasters- these are pricey, but good, they use chemicals to get the scar reduced. Elastoplast make them and I am sure there are many copy-cats out there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have some acne scarring. I am nearly 40, and the scars are where spots have occured over the years at time of the month. I exfoliate reg, so just made do with smooth skin, then i tried White Gold by Alpha H, and although they have not gone totally, they are better, and less dark. I dont worry about them a huge deal, as they are kind of part of who ia m, but it is nice not to have to allways cover them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts