Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned 39 and have had horrible dark circles most of my life. Im looking for a concealor that will a) cover them WELL b) NOT settle in my wrinkles and c) not dry out the area. SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE! THANX!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Everyone always says mac products are best.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Everyone always says mac products are best.
I really don't promote a BrandName, usually. But I've put the stuff on at 5am, and the next day it's still in place. I'm speaking of their "cake" eyeliner*, Mascara and Concealer.(I did this while in Iraq)
*the cake eyeliner's discontinued but I still have some.

·
Registered
388 Posts
MAC. I like MAC. Foles/Riches/Macy's carries this brand. They'll be happy to show & tell you how to use the product.
Mac does have a really nice concealor that I know many girls love and doesn't dry them out or settle. I'd go to a Mac counter and try it out.

Alot of concealers.....if they work or I mean stay put, can be drying. In those instances (if used for under eye areas)....they usually say to mix it with some moisturizer on back of hand to warm it up and thin it out so it's not so drying.

Heck....just warming a concealor up on the back of your hand....can sometimes eleviate (sp?) the drying effects...or make it apply smoother.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think it just depends on what type of coverage you're looking for and what skin type you are. I really like the AmazingConcealer from Amazing Cosmetics and the Tinted Eye Balm from Joppa Minerals (www.joppaminerals.com). I just ordered it and it's really moisturizing and best yet it's natural-yup you heard me right. I am the sensitive skin type and those 2 work fine so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts