Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I though I would start a thread of my journey

I'm going to put my new journey here

I used Caro white before but very irregularly then I stopped lightening... I've start again after 2 years

Problem areas is
Belly and back
Privates bikini labia
Knees
Toes

I'm going to come back edit and update you'll when I'm free

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay I'm such a noob I didn't know r can't edit first post. Anyway

Everyone says dream cosmetic Caro white is a no no, but no-one talks about it's ingredients so I'm feeling really torn on which to use. Also no-one has ever posted before and after with Caro white by angel. Anyway. I bought Caro white few years ago, realise the other day it was made by dream, but I never reacted to it. So I bought another tub as I want to start a fresh that's also by dream.

I ain't trying to waste my money!! Let me say that!!

I have made previous threads which I actually think I should continue, 1 is a review and 1 is journey using 2 products only.

But anyway I'll see how I feel

So basically I'm going to take many pictures then post them when I start to notice differences

I have overall brown complexion I'm naturally medium brown colour.

My problem areas are very black

My privates!! It's literally so black
So I've been exfoliating it for 1 week now it's starting to peel each time I peel it becomes red which is positive for me. I have white dots in my follicles naturally and other part are just black. But I took a pic down there and compared it to 2 years ago and it literally looks so much lighter

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG my vag has lightened so much. This site not letting upload my pics through this browser. Maybe over the weekend I will or when I'm free at work.

But I literally am looking more red
Initially
I have yellow dark brown legs (thigh part at the top of my legs)and my vag was black with white dots in follicles of hair

Now my legs are still yellowy brown but my vag is looking red and I don't mind this at all, it's a step forward!!!
I just have to wait for this to stay red or se if it turns a different colour. So it's not completely red but it's like a dark mahogany and it's getting there.

It seems like that skin is more dark when it's crinkled so I got to lose weight as well lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so punani is still peeling

How do I know? I get into contortionist positions to see it.. JK.. But it's peeling

So the bit the triangle bit bellow the fupa
.basically the triangle big and my outer lips is what I'm working on.

So yes so far there's micro peeling.. Not the usual large peel I get when I use it elsewhere on my body

But I'm happy

I'm just a bit stuck on what to use for lightening.. I don't want to be like those people who mixes things without trying little at a time

So the peel usually lightens me anyway I just need to decide if I want Caro white cream or tube or other tubes to do the lightening..

So the peel usually lightens me about 1 shade

Like I said its listening down there but it's still dark.. It's like a red colour.. Usually this would be temporary unless I do something to maintain it.

Hmm

I like the red colour I just need it to be much lighter red like a light brown possibly

Remember I told you that my things are paper bag brown when my skin is pulled and stretch it's yellowish

Therefore it's a huge contrast between my thighs and my vag

The inner part of my tigh so not on the lips but where the lips joins my thigh.. That has peeled massively

So I'm trying my best to moisturise it and prevent post hyperpigmentation like in the past

So far so good

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update on my knees toes and vagina

So the areas l am happy with big surfaces of my body which I mentioned so many times to be light brown/ yellowish when my skin is stretch/ Tan colour. I ain't using lightening products here this is just how my skin is and I'm leaving it as is. The areas I am lightening was or is, literally black which is why those are the areas I am working on! So here is my update!

So knees😢 ....I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!!... I think I burnt them and I've been trying to do everything I can to not look like I got acid burn. I mean if there's a positive out of this, it's that it does look black like it once was. BUT.. it's very red or dark red and it's a huge contrast to the rest of my leg colour

Plan: knees need to become golden brown or any shade of brown. It's very dark red and some regions are still black

I don't want to go down the route of self hate but whenever I look down on my knees they are black although other people tell me it's lightening or looking different. Well see. I've stopped peeling and lightening it and just waiting for the burn to heal and raw skin to heel.

VAGINA 😁 💕 ... triangle bikini part and labia lips... So this has lightened so much. It went from black to a medium reddish brown. The more I touch it the more it becomes red which is annoying. I touch it, meaning stretch out the skin to get a good look because it was peeling rapidly. However certain region didn't peel so I'm still in a peeling stage. So so far so good. I think I can't imagine feeling so secure about the punani. I haven't being saying much attention to the lips. But once the noticeable portion change then I will target the lips. I'm nearly got burnt but I made sure to use a healing ointment so so far so good.

I just want my knees to lighten then l will probably post the pics.

I guess I'm using this as a journal, I doubt anyone reading my entry's this website has been so dry compared to few years ago.

Other THOUGHTS 💭 💭
My toes, well this is a working progress. I had problems with corns that were so fucking black. I managed to lighten 4 but 5 more toes aren't complying. So far so good though. I didn't take before pics but I'll see if I can find really old pics of my toes.. Unless I did take pics few weeks ago. But I'm definitely going to take one today cause black part has lightened, it's just still a bit corny..

BACKSIDE... have been abandoning this, until I see great changes in the from me my body, I will apply that recipe to the backside. If I wanna try some stuff there I keep a diary with what I'm doing and I'll update. It's just hard taking pics of my ass.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi I just read your posts...and I agree this site is definitely dry compared to years ago. It seems only the popular people get responses to their thread by other "popular" people..LOL.

But congrats on your progress and keep on pushing even if no one responds or contribute to your thread. If anything the lurkers are reading it for sure :ROFLMAO:.

And I understand all your frustrations...it seem like getting one even skin tone shouldn't be this hard. But I have decided to stay consistent and use less products. i only stick to one brands natural glutha lotion, soap. And I can already tell that my skin will reach an all over even tone by sticking to this brand. I started back in December.
My struggles now are:
1) figuring out how to keep the warmness in my skintone as it seems gluthathione is changing it to a cooler tone that I do not like
2) not getting lighter than a caramel tone all over

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi I just read your posts...and I agree this site is definitely dry compared to years ago. It seems only the popular people get responses to their thread by other "popular" people..LOL.

But congrats on your progress and keep on pushing even if no one responds or contribute to your thread. If anything the lurkers are reading it for sure :ROFLMAO:.

And I understand all your frustrations...it seem like getting one even skin tone shouldn't be this hard. But I have decided to stay consistent and use less products. i only stick to one brands natural glutha lotion, soap. And I can already tell that my skin will reach an all over even tone by sticking to this brand. I started back in December.
My struggles now are:
1) figuring out how to keep the warmness in my skintone as it seems gluthathione is changing it to a cooler tone that I do not like
2) not getting lighter than a caramel tone all over
Hi thank you for your support

I wish you success in your journey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts