Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Bio Claire lightening body cream without hydroquinone with vitamin e oil. I feel like my face is still dry. I am thinking of using the lotion.

Is anyone using it. Or any recommendations for a moisturising lightening cream.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
You need two things: matches and lighter fuel.
Take the bio Clair outside somewhere secluded, douse it in the fuel, and set that crap on fire!

It’s loaded with all types of nasty Crap please stop using it. I used it years ago, it made me white and then I started getting breakouts that would turn black so I looked like a Dalmatian. Once I stopped I turned orange for a few weeks and then I became darker than my original tone . BURN IT!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm using the the new formula with kojic acid, been using it since October 2020 on my face only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been using Bio Claire lightening body cream without hydroquinone with vitamin e oil. I feel like my face is still dry. I am thinking of using the lotion.

Is anyone using it. Or any recommendations for a moisturising lightening cream.

Thanks
IT CONTAINS STEROIDS UL HAVE UGLY MARKS AND STRETCH MARKS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lacey Racey: Which lightening creams or lotions do you recommend me to use instead.
I just want even out my face.

·
Registered
28 Posts
D flawless: Where can I get the real caro white. I live in the uk.
I get it from Amazon and I honestly couldn’t tell which one is fake or real I’ve tried carowhite from angel and dream and they both worked for me, also I add CT+ clear therapy carrot serum, very good results

·
Registered
895 Posts
@TV junkie which lightening creams or lotions do you recommend me to try ?
hey hun,
AHA - glytone, amlactin
Hydroquinone - caro white, skinlight
Non HQ- dodo white up, gng (scarce now)
Buy a sunscreen with 18%+ zinc- burnout, thinksport.
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
People still using Bio Claire ??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts