Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wanted to try it but for some reason I am afraid to use products that dont list the ingredients and are very cheap priced. I always associate those kind of products with the dangerous ones from Africa with mercury.

·
Registered
7 Posts
mercury!!! i've heard that bio claire is made in france. I don't know that they don't listen the ingredient maybe there is a website... i will look for it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I used it. It gave me the most stubborn whiteheads on my cheeks. I had to use the Obagi foam wash, Retin A, and hydroquinone to get rid of them. They are just NOW leaving after a year later

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I don't know, I've read other threads on other sites where many people had great experiences. I just ordered mine. I'll just have to see- first sign of anything crazy it's in the garbage.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
SEND IT BACK! It contains the potent steroid clobetasol proprionate. The side effects of this gunk have been well documented on this forum. Please do not try it. It is one of the worst offenders out there.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
SEND IT BACK! It contains the potent steroid clobetasol proprionate. The side effects of this gunk have been well documented on this forum. Please do not try it. It is one of the worst offenders out there.
Really, because the thing is- I've only heard bad remarks and complaints about it on this site. On other ones I have heard all useful things. What would you suggest as far as a natural lightener?

·
Registered
326 Posts
sct is the most honest site most likely what happened to me and other users will happen to you i broke out horribly in this rash on my neck it sucked and did nothing for me

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
You'll also notice that SCT has a wealth of well collected information, and we're not peddling products to people. We don't gain anything from trying to stop people from wasting money, time, and health. And I'm not sure what other forums you are searching on as I'm only aware of AskMeHelpDesk, and even there they tell you that Bio Claire is poison.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Google Clobetasol proprionate side effects & then come tell us about how 'other forums say' this or that. Maharani (I think) posted this info a couple of days ago. I dug it up months back & someone else posted it somewhere here before that. It is good to have some doubts abourt what you read. The correct response is NOT to rush out & order some product. The smart approach is to check the facts: NOT in an open discussion grp but in a medical/scientific source. Google Scholar is where I go when I want definite factual answers about a given agent.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
You'll also notice that SCT has a wealth of well collected information, and we're not peddling products to people. We don't gain anything from trying to stop people from wasting money, time, and health. And I'm not sure what other forums you are searching on as I'm only aware of AskMeHelpDesk, and even there they tell you that Bio Claire is poison.
Actually, it was on AskMeHelpDesk where I've heard good stories. I mean, you hear good and bad about everything because everyone's reaction to different products vary. I understand what I should be looking out for, and I thank everyone for their concerns, but i will have to do a tad bit more research on other products.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Google Clobetasol proprionate side effects & then come tell us about how 'other forums say' this or that. Maharani (I think) posted this info a couple of days ago. I dug it up months back & someone else posted it somewhere here before that. It is good to have some doubts abourt what you read. The correct response is NOT to rush out & order some product. The smart approach is to check the facts: NOT in an open discussion grp but in a medical/scientific source. Google Scholar is where I go when I want definite factual answers about a given agent.
Okay, so does Bio Claire have ingredients I can read from and look up the Pro's & Cons of them? Thanks

1 - 20 of 53 Posts