Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is my first post and have never done a blog or anything similar before. I have just recently met a beautiful lady that is 57 and when asked what I thought her age was I said perhaps 46. I was stunned to hear that she was 57!! We all live in the Caribbean and have excessive exposure to the sun. She told me that she looks younger now than she did 10 years ago due to biomedic. Does anybody know what this is. I am 41 tomorrow and we almost look the same age?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Well Happy 41 tomorrow!!! I am right behind you in 4 months-

Are you talking about La Roche-Posay Biomedic? If so, La Roche-Posay is a great product line. I have used several of their products.

If this isn't it what Biomedic do you mean?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am presently using the La Roche-Posay Biomedic products and it's really a good line. It's their "professional" line which means that you can only get it from a professional skincare provider (but we all know we can order these products on line). Anyway, the Biomedic products were developed to aid those having skincare procedures. This is what one website says about the line:

"If youâ€2122re looking for fast, powerful results, Biomedic, the professional line of La Roche-Posay, is the perfect solution for skin problems such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne, sensitivity, and dryness.

Biomedic skin care is La Roche-Posayâ€2122s expert of aesthetic corrective pre-procedures, in-office procedures, and post-procedure home care products, which may also be used on their own as physician-strength skin treatments."

You can go to La Roche-Posay's website or any website that sells these products and read all about them.

Carolyn

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome crysdauth there is lots of good advice here, read the threads and ask questions...and have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts