Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I am new at your site, and hopefully someone can tell me if the Biotoxyl is a good product or not.
Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Took this off a review web site...hopefully it helps

“From the depths of an Antarctic glacier an ancient group of organisms were discovered….Biotoxyl-your alternative.†Biotoxyl claims to inhibit the SNARE complex in our skin and thereby inhibit muscle contractions that would lead to wrinkles. In addition, they claim to promote cell synthesis to rebuild the skin.
Biotoxyl contains 3 major wrnkle fighting ingredients: argireline, matrixyl, and antarcticine. As advertised, argireline inhibits muscle contractions associated with common facial expressions. It is commonly used in doses of up to 10%. Likewise, antarcticine increases moisture, protects the skin from cold, increases the production of collagen and elastin, and thereby reduces wrinkles. Finally, matrixyl has been said to be just as effective as retinol, but without the associated side effects. It also stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and glucoasmnoglycans.

While Biotoxyl contains a few good ingredients, they donâ€2122t provide a full ingredients list for the common consumerâ€2122s use. While those three ingredients are highly useful, they require certain dosages for maximum effectiveness, which cannot be proven or disproven with the lack of a full list. There is also a lack of any customer or expert testimonials on the website, and seemingly no money back guarantee. Finally, Biotoxyl seems to be limited in its third party sellers and other places to purchase the product.
Biotoxyl boasts a number of effective ingredients, but they donâ€2122t provide a full ingredients list so consumers can see what else may be there. They donâ€2122t provide any other assurances that their product will actually work, including a money back or satisfaction guarantee. I cannot see a reason to believe in Biotoxyl if the distributor does not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts