Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help with the black eye bags under my eye im a 14 year old and im not shure what to do and the eye bags are darker then my skin.There a few wrinkles,i'm starting to freek out. i need help please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you sleeping enough and all at one time? Make sure you drink enough water, not soda and stuff like that, but actual water. You can steep some tea and then let the bags cool, but them over your eyes and relax for about 15 min - the same goes with cucumber slices (these make my eye lids tingle and so I do it for a little less). There are specific creams at any store made for under eye circles, you could try them out. Look for antioxidants, folic acids and vitamin K. But definitely start with drinking liquids and sleep, at 14 these should help a LOT. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Sometimes under eye darkness is genetic.
My daughter, now 21, has had dark "circles" under her eyes since her early teens in spite of a decent diet and good sleeping habits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cucumber slices worked for me, but I had really bad eye circles. If your eye circles aren't reddish, bruised, or puffy, I don't think that cucumbers will work. In addition to getting a proper diet, water intake, and sleep, you might want to look into some sort of eye cream.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
unknown just try to work on the sleep thing- look into the reasons why you arent sleeping first. your eyes are crying out for help!

you should really be drinking lots of water and cutting out the carbonated drinks and caffeine if you drink those. sweeteners dont help eye bags and dark circles either.

·
Registered
267 Posts
At 14 you should not have trouble sleeping. The dark circles can be hereditary but the lack of sleep could be cause for concern. You should go see a doctor to make sure there is no underlying medical condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts