Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please I would like honest opinions on my knees, these pics are in natural lighting

Since it not letting me do it my thread about my journey with knee toe etc lightening. I upload here.

Before is left馃憟, after is right 馃憠

So after pic is recently maybe 2 days ago they are still burnt or burning the skin tender

Before pic is maybe last year January, it looks dry because I was trying to peel it, they peel does not make me black I am naturally black in those regions!!!

Would you go out with legs like these lol? I'm so ashamed

BTW my legs natural are this fair,I haven't lightened my legs.
BTW my legs look different colours due to where I'm sitting I suppose, I have indoor lightening pics too which... Anyway

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Before 馃憟 after 馃憠
Honest opinions please
BTW hid my scar with red dots because don't want people know me. This is my coming out party

Registered
your knees look good girl no need to hide them , you did a good job fixing the damage. Keep them moisturized

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
your knees look good girl no need to hide them , you did a good job fixing the damage. Keep them moisturized

Thank you.
I was exfoliating this past 2 weeks and it reached a nice colour but also red, it's still very red and shiny I so know that is truly not ready but I worry it's go8ng to stay red or go darker.!!!

The black knee is my original knee colour Bedford any lightening or exfoliating 馃様

Registered
Thank you.
I was exfoliating this past 2 weeks and it reached a nice colour but also red, it's still very red and shiny I so know that is truly not ready but I worry it's go8ng to stay red or go darker.!!!

The black knee is my original knee colour Bedford any lightening or exfoliating 馃様
that鈥檚 why you must moisturize your knees and heal them before hyperpigmentation kicks in. Almond oil and raw organic Shea butter are my go to for healing/nourishing

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Definitely have to take another pic in indoor lighting or outdoor lighting but without the shade the curtain is giving. I'm lucky that they both were taken on same chair. Those knees were black if not blacker when I started my treatment approx 2 weeks ago

I looked at my knees today and it's so much dark than the rest of my legs. Why are my legs so fair, I'm going to need some sort of leg darkening regimen so I can be one tone

I feel like the picture does not pick up what I see my naked eye indoor lighting

Have to upload more pics so u guys can see what I mean

By all means I don't plan on getting anything fixed or lightened in 2 weeks, I'm going to give it at least 6 months!

But seeing progress is nice. Seeing longlasting effects is nice

Once my knees don't feel tender I'll start applying lightener I just don't know which one as I got some Caro white some tubes that I plan to use regularly before purchasing anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts