Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I haven't been here in months..i've been having some brealkouts omy face and an uneven facial colour, and Black Opal products was recomemended to me. Please has anyone here used any black opal products with success. Anyone one with black skin?..
Thanks y'all

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I did use black opal not long enough to give a review. I have a friend who used it with good result. Each skin is different. Peace

Hello all.
I haven't been here in months..i've been having some brealkouts omy face and an uneven facial colour, and Black Opal products was recomemended to me. Please has anyone here used any black opal products with success. Anyone one with black skin?..
Thanks y'all

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have used the Black Opal Advanced Dual Complex Fade Gel and got good results my 1st week. I was put off by the size of the container, but a little goes a long way. The serum is for night use, but to my surprise I woke up with little white flakes on my face. Not a pretty sight LOL.

I do have dry skin, so you may not get the morning flakes from this product if you have oily skin. I am still deciding if I will purchase it again, because I have to use more moisturizers to supplement what I lose during the night. It does contain 2% HQ, but it does not smell. I think its worth trying, I got mine for about $9.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The flaking was the product dried on my face, not my skin LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts