Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope someone can help me on this prob I'm facing..I hv some black spots on my face which is quite prominent. I get this black spot after a pimple even when I dont touch it. I need to use heavy foundation which I hate) to cover these black spots if not its quite noticeable. Can someone please tell me what product I can use to remove these black marks...its really quite embarrassing...thanks

·
Registered
679 Posts
are these black spots scars? or are they blackheads? how long do they last after a pimple is gone? sorry about all the questions but we need more info to help you. is your skin dark or light? do you have a lot of breakouts? do you use sunscreen when you go out? are these black spots deep in the pores of your skin or on top? again sorry for all the questions but we do need answers to help you.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Eileen, welcome to SCT. I suggest you go to the Basic Skincare Forum or to the Skin Lightening Forum and ask lots of questions and have fun!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome, Kitskid is right, invest a few minutes in the skin care threads, and learn. There is a veritable fountain of knowledge on this site, so much to learn!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Eileen,

I'm wondering if the La Roche Posay serum would work on those spots, it's got glycolic acid+ kojic acid to fade scares, and discoloration. Perhaps you could go to a beauty counter and ask if they might have a couple of samples for you to try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These dark spots stays on , its been there for a year or so. I'm just not sure what to use to remove it. When I checked with a beautician she told me do some facials and it will face away but it didn't. I used some herbal skin care and still no results. Now I'm still using the herbal product as im not sure what else to try. These spots are on the top of the skin. Currently, my day use cream comes with sunscreen.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Eileen, some ppl have success with salicylic acid products to fade the after marks of pimples.

If that doesn't work, check some of the suggestions on the Skin Lightening board here....they can usually solve everything!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
121 Posts
i would suggest using lactic acid, i had prominent black marks on the side of my mouth, will use of lactic acid 85% first week about 3 mins,

2nd week work your way up and it will go, do spot treatment or full face, it does sting but it will be worth it.

remember to use hydro as well about a day after the peel

it will improve had the small problem

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lemon juice is one of the most effective home remedies for a black spot. Lemon juice serves as a natural bleaching agent and helps to lighten skin blemishes and the other one is, A face mask made with mashed cucumber and rose water is known to be highly beneficial for treating black spots and also improving complexion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lemon juice is really very good and effective natural remedies for the black spots on the skin. It is not harmful or not show nay side effects on the body. Instead of using the unsafe marketing products it is always good to use natural remedies for your skin care.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Actually lemon juice is both drying and irritating due to the high citric acid content and low pH, and there are many examples of toxic chemicals found in nature.

Lemon juice is really very good and effective natural remedies for the black spots on the skin. It is not harmful or not show nay side effects on the body. Instead of using the unsafe marketing products it is always good to use natural remedies for your skin care.

·
Registered
13 Posts
many women are have this problem of black spots on the face. Home remedies for dark spots help you to lighten and remove dark spots on the face naturally without side effects. turmeric is also very much effective with milk to get a home made and effective treatment on dark spots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts