Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Blackhead, just above my upper lip, I really don't wanna squeeze it but I really wanna get rid of it as fast as I can, I have a Party-Tip thing next week. Anyone got any ideas/Tips that might help?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I have a Blackhead, just above my upper lip, I really don't wanna squeeze it but I really wanna get rid of it as fast as I can, I have a Party-Tip thing next week. Anyone got any ideas/Tips that might help?
Ok Phoenix, you really have ONE blackhead you are worried about??? Just one? Gosh I wish that my problems were that simple-

If I had just one blackhead, I would probably aapply a warm washcloth, put it on the blackhead, wait a little while, then pop that little sucker!!!
Or you could also try and pop it after you shower. (but I am picker, so this is just my opinion)

I never had many blackheads to be honest, just more of the cystic acne. But anytime I had something I wanted to get rid of because of an upcoming event, I would warm a washcloth, then pop that little sucker. Dot it with some differin and be done with it.

Good luck to you-

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the unfortunate problem of acne too, only my skin doesn't discriminate- I get blackheads, cystic, and whiteheads. I'm a picker too, like gymrat, but if you do squeeze it, do it before bed and then put a little toothpaste on it (I know I thought it was crazy when I first heard it too). It works good though- takes the red out and dries it. Good luck = )

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I might try this on my boyfriends nose he has some black heads on this, if this does work il let ya know, i personally had some on my nose area a while ago and got my ones extracted out! Seemed to work nicely on me, however you do need to go back for while with extractions to get all of the black heads out!

If you do a google search there are many handy tips as far as cleaning out the pores, i always like steaming my face personaly and using a homemade oatmeal exfoliante! Clay masks and yoghurt masks are also great for cleaning out for the pores too!

Just be careful if you are a picker, mainly cause you do want to end up with an infection!

Also tea tree oil and witch hazel are good for any sorts of spots on the face!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts