Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have been using makari for the past four months,when i started i thought it was the best whitening cream i have ever used i'm still inluv with the makari products but i have a big problem.makari is now giving me dark sports besides my face, so i was wondering if anyone knows of the makari products that can help me remove the dark sports in my face before they get worse. please some out there help if you guys can.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes. Using the ACNE IN A FANCY JAR that gave you the break outs will magically reverse them. Use this: Num-yun-hooooo-rein-gaink-yooooooooo (in your BEST Angela Bassett voice).

Ok, enough of me being a sarcastic B*. I spent over a thousand dollars on that concouction within a couple of months a few years ago. I was using the caviar cream (1oz) all over. I've, also, used the lightening milk, the night lightening cream, and the whitening soap. I lightened a LOT then it broke me out sooooooo baddddddd!!!!!!!! I stopped using it. I was naive/curious enough to jump on the Proactive Solutions bandwagon instead of going back to my BELOVED bar of Neutrogena soap. The proactive made it even worse! Around my chin area got jet black, literally. I had this white face with jet black sides of the chin.

It took me a while to clear my skin from the MAKARI DAMAGE. I, sincerely, recommend you leave that crap formulated by those illiterate people alone. I think I saw their infomercials/info commercials on youtube, after the fact. If I'd known their employees were so ebonical, I don't think I would've tried it.

They, also, waste too much money on all those heavy glass jars and gold decor. And, the fumes from the whitening soap stung my eyes.

Leave that stuff while you can. **Some people have mentioned using Retin A and going back on it after breaking out (And, after clearing up their skin) . They state, that, they are ok now. I haven't seen many people post this way of experimenting. It broke out so many people.

Good Luck,

GoddessOfEarth

·
Registered
394 Posts
STOP MAKARI NOW WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE YOUR SKIN GETS EVEN MORE DAMAGED, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!. Just like Goddessofearth, i broke out so bad, it was unbelievable and before i started using Makari, i never even had a pimple, then when i stopped, i got rashes all over my face. It took almost six months to get rid of the pimples and rashes and the scars are just now fading. My advice to you is to dump Makari and try using retin-a to fix the damage already done, likas papaya soap is also good for exfoliation and will speed up the effect of retina. Please stay away from this useless overpriced product.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's a good one i will stop using makari products n let my skin breath 1st b4 i jump into any new produts not that i wont i wil need time 4 my skin to be thicken bcoz at d moment is to light.WEN DEY GO TUNNING,I GO SHOPPING 4 A WHITENING CREAM. Thanks ttee n Ms sarcastic Goddessoffearth. were n how can I get my hand in papaya soap?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Its examples like this which make me want to mix my own cream...ill try my hand with the papaya soap as well i think.

(i already have the sw+ss soap (with l-gluth) but when I washed my face with it, it stung like hell).

good luck with the retin-a and papaya soap, husband.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Please, husband, do not use any product sold with

1. 'testimonials'
2. vague & misleading claims
3. outlandish prices for small quantities
4. over-packaged.

Most ingredients proven to lighten successfully in scientific studies are available relatively inexpensively & they typically come in simple tubes. You don't see dolled-up models hawking them. they make no outrageous or misleading claims. They clearly list the active & inactive ingredients, they tell you what the product is designed to do, how to use it, what the possible side effects are (that is important to know) and how long you need to use it in order to obtain the results. That is all you need: no fancy website with tons of glossy images & loooong rambling ad copy passing as 'evidence'.

I agree with everyone above telling you to avoid Makari. After your skin has completely healed, return here & do some reading. Many of us are getting excellent resulys w/o any unpleasant or dangerous side effects.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree to, is the anyway makari can be held responseble for 4 misleading people by saying makari is not harmful 4 the skin in any way,dey even have a doctor saying good staff abt makari in their internet adds. i think is high time someone let them know we are not foolish we know we are being ripped off. I quess is the question of who's fooling who?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Husband, I know nothing about your legal options where you are. I thing you would need a class action suit with many people who could PROVE that they were harmed by the product. Otherwise, the company will simply say that nothing works for everyone & you are just a person whose skin did not respond to their product. There are so many scams out there in skin lightening. People here post all the time about junk they bought that didn't work or caused terrible break-outs. I think perhaps some people are embarrassed to have to admit that they are using a lightening cream so they do not come forward. This helps unscrupulous vendors continue to rob people. It makes me angry too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts