Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is below your bikini line not light enough for you? Uneven skin tone got you down? Don't worry we've got something that'll turn that frown upside down. Try our miraculous anal/vaginal bleaching cream! The stars are doing it, so why not you too? So the next time you get your personals waxed or shaven clean, don't forget to pick up a jar of our amazing bleaching cream!

Actually, I had no clue such a thing existed. In L.A., there is a place called Pink Cheeks that does this sorta thing as well. I happened to stumble upon it while surfing the internet. It surprised me at first and then it got me thinking...

www.southbeachskinsolutions.com

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I have is the 2% Hydroquinone that I use from time to time and it works pretty good. The 4% must really work fast then...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummm... My purpose is to lighten parts of my skin to match others. To answer your question, when I apply all over, it lightens all over. Period.

·
Registered
46 Posts
To lighten your inner thigh, vagina or even armpit, try calamansi/lemon soap. The AHA ingredients of this product is really best for bleaching/lightening your skin naturally. The price is less expensive than commercially produced products.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a lot of confusion out there about this type of product.

FYI, South Beach Skin Solutions is the original product created specifically for lightening of the private areas, aka "anal bleaching". It is not made by Pink Cheeks and it does not contain any hydroquinone or kojic acid. It is specifically formulated for use in the sensitive intimate areas. It is very gentle and mild without the harsh chemicals of most lighteners. Also, it dries quickly and cleanly so there is no wetness. I hope this helps clear up some of the confusion.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I just started last night. Not exactly in the private delicates, but around... very close.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I just started last night. Not exactly in the private delicates, but around... very close.
Yea, I got pretty close too. I also got some in my, err, crack. Lol. Hopefully, nothing happens. I'm not brave enough to put anything on my parts. I certainly don't want to get an infection!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I don't think you will. I am very immune to many things. Like, I don't get infections or yeasts infections. I Naire down there all the time and they don't recommend you do.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I don't think you will. I am very immune to many things. Like, I don't get infections or yeasts infections. I Naire down there all the time and they don't recommend you do.
I hope not! I've never had an infection either and I don't want to start now.

*Sidenote* I have to say that this Nadinola Extra strength is giving me a nice glow. I like it!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts