Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I’m not new here, just a lurker who’s been on and off on her journey because I don’t really see results. Mostly it’s only my face that lightens.
Also I’m in Hungary and most of the creams and supplements are not allowed in the country. And I haven’t seen an IV clinic here yet.
Anyone who can recommend strong products that work on a budget. Or that would be able to send them to me from the UK or somewhere that its allowed.
thank you.
ps: current shade, my face is close to NC 55 my goal is 3-4 shades full body lighter. I use kojic soap and vitamin E and C. lemonvate I got was fake and so was Idole from amazon so zero results. NAC makes me terribly nauseous
i
Joint Hand Leg Comfort Human body

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: I got the Body clearing milk and glycerin from Mitchellbrands as well as a soap from Germany this week. I also have my kojic soap. I plan to start with the exfoliation and sunscreen. Wish me luck

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is your location? I would like to buy peeling oil too.
Suncare is included for you? I just bought Nuxe spf 50 and the chemical one from Bioderma. Washing it off is a pain though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in U.S.
I just bought Coopertone SPF100 sunscreen from Amazon yesterday. It'll be here Wednesday. Some of the reviews are horrible but I'm going to try it. I've bought everything I have off Amazon and Ebay.
I work nightshifts so that makes it easier to avoid the sun. Before now, I didn't use sunscreen that often but I can't recall using any that was difficult to wash off. I'd hate that too.
I’m in the EU. I can’t find peeling oil or lactic acid with higher strength on amazon.de so I’ll check UK or elsewhere. There are a lot more strict rules in the region.
I’m curious about the Shiseido sunscreen as well, great reviews

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love Shiseido SS but I am also a huge fan of Bioderma. Bioderma Photoderm Max 🥰 . Shiseido SS I only use on my face. It comes in such a small bottle.

As for peeling oils, don't jump into all of that too fast. You need to do research and read about them. We have a great thread here. I will find it for you. Its worth the read!!
I’m glad Bioderma is something I can get easily. Thanks for the recommendation!
okay I’ll go slow with peels 😀

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Speaking of peels 😅 I used 80% Glycolic acid/lactic acid mix and it caused some serious PIH on my toes!!! Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? It’s healed so far so not sensitive but it’s so dark!! Thank goodness it’s Autumn/Winter!!

Never will I use Glycolic acid peels again! 80% lactic acid worked well for me and just makes me flake.
I had a terrible burn a couple of years ago from LA 88% I went to a dermatologist but I don’t remember what she treated me with. Maybe laser? Idk and I don’t want to mislead you. The toes are like knuckles though 😣

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Its crazy how different our skins can be 😂 88% LA is high tho, do you remember how long you left it on for? I used 80% LA for 10mins and it’s been a week and only some parts flaked, the rest was just soft but I need PEELING!
I don’t remember. My whole body didn’t burn, so I think my arm because of trying to make it peel faster like the rest of my body before it healed. And also I had to be in the sun in summer A LOT 😬 no amount of umbrellas, sunscreen or long sleeves would have survived

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Update: I started to see a difference with coffee enemas so I’ll be doing more of that. It gives a nice color. My face is faster than my body.
Exfoliating is taking forever though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts