Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Share yours as well! Let’s encourage each other
I just did my first chemical peel today on my darkest areas (neck, hands, and buttocks). After, I noticed my skin now feels smooth like i does when I use kojie san soap, but there was no immediate peeling. From what I've read, it could take up to a week before I start seeing any peeling. I used an 'extra strong peeling oil' which I bought from Amazon. I dont know if will be very effective but I did feel a little burning/heat when I used it on my neck. It did not actually burn me and the feeling went away within 2 minutes. I was able to keep it on for the full 5 minutes. I think the burning feeling I felt was due to my neck already having a little irritation 3 days before. However, there were only feelings of warmth on my hands and buttocks when I used the oil.

I'm going to wait 48hours before I use any lighteners. As of now, I only have caro white, caro white oils, and Peau Jaune Lait/lotion( which I mixed with some caro white oil). I'll probably use the Peau Jaune for the first week or 2 and see how that goes. I have some other lighteners being delivered too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What is your location? I would like to buy peeling oil too.
Suncare is included for you? I just bought Nuxe spf 50 and the chemical one from Bioderma. Washing it off is a pain though!
I'm in U.S.
I just bought Coopertone SPF100 sunscreen from Amazon yesterday. It'll be here Wednesday. Some of the reviews are horrible but I'm going to try it. I've bought everything I have off Amazon and Ebay.
I work nightshifts so that makes it easier to avoid the sun. Before now, I didn't use sunscreen that often but I can't recall using any that was difficult to wash off. I'd hate that too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts