Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
34,015 Posts
I’m in the EU. I can’t find peeling oil or lactic acid with higher strength on amazon.de so I’ll check UK or elsewhere. There are a lot more strict rules in the region.
I’m curious about the Shiseido sunscreen as well, great reviews
I love Shiseido SS but I am also a huge fan of Bioderma. Bioderma Photoderm Max 🥰 . Shiseido SS I only use on my face. It comes in such a small bottle.

As for peeling oils, don't jump into all of that too fast. You need to do research and read about them. We have a great thread here. I will find it for you. Its worth the read!!

·
Administrator
34,015 Posts
I’m glad Bioderma is something I can get easily. Thanks for the recommendation!
okay I’ll go slow with peels 😀
Read the thread I linked above, lots of detailed information, you will learn alot from it. Bioderma is great SS. I stock up when I go to UK. It can be hard to remove but thats a good thing, it means its protecting you. Lather it on, otherwise your wasting time and lots of money trying to lighten. Keep yourself covered as much as possible if you can.

Best of luck to you both @Blinky254 and @tartryer don't be in a hurry. And be careful with peels. Ive never used GPO or YPO but have used every other kind of peel you can think of. Purchase from a reputable seller. You don't want something someone has mixed up in their *******!! You have no idea whats in it and it can do more harm then good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts