Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Speaking of peels 馃槄 I used 80% Glycolic acid/lactic acid mix and it caused some serious PIH on my toes!!! Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? It鈥檚 healed so far so not sensitive but it鈥檚 so dark!! Thank goodness it鈥檚 Autumn/Winter!!

Never will I use Glycolic acid peels again! 80% lactic acid worked well for me and just makes me flake.
I had a terrible burn a couple of years ago from LA 88% I went to a dermatologist but I don鈥檛 remember what she treated me with. Maybe laser? Idk and I don鈥檛 want to mislead you. The toes are like knuckles though 馃槪

Registered
I had a terrible burn a couple of years ago from LA 88% I went to a dermatologist but I don鈥檛 remember what she treated me with. Maybe laser? Idk and I don鈥檛 want to mislead you. The toes are like knuckles though 馃槪
Its crazy how different our skins can be 馃槀 88% LA is high tho, do you remember how long you left it on for? I used 80% LA for 10mins and it鈥檚 been a week and only some parts flaked, the rest was just soft but I need PEELING!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Its crazy how different our skins can be 馃槀 88% LA is high tho, do you remember how long you left it on for? I used 80% LA for 10mins and it鈥檚 been a week and only some parts flaked, the rest was just soft but I need PEELING!
I don鈥檛 remember. My whole body didn鈥檛 burn, so I think my arm because of trying to make it peel faster like the rest of my body before it healed. And also I had to be in the sun in summer A LOT 馃槵 no amount of umbrellas, sunscreen or long sleeves would have survived

21 - 24 of 24 Posts